Physical Copy of For All Kings

"Vice Of The People" is really good too. I've only gotten a chance to listen to it three times. I'm sure it will grow on me more and more with repeated listens like the rest of the album.

"Vice Of The People" is really good too. I've only gotten a chance to listen to it three times. I'm sure it will grow on me more and more with repeated listens like the rest of the album.
Wut

I haven't seen it anywhere. Share please.

Last edited:
It's interesting Vice of the People hasn't found it's way to YouTube yet. Even Google searches are coming up empty.
I know there's very little information about the song, seems you can only get it on the Japanese cd. Even on wiki the length of the song is unknown.

In all honesty I am getting so frustrated with different issues having more songs than the other. That means either we have to spend more money on the various issues or just go without. I would feel like I am wasting my money buying a CD I already have just for 1 or 2 extra songs. Imports can be pretty expensive. Almost better off buying the import straight away rather than buy the domestic issue on it's day of release.

In all honesty I am getting so frustrated with different issues having more songs than the other. That means either we have to spend more money on the various issues or just go without. I would feel like I am wasting my money buying a CD I already have just for 1 or 2 extra songs. Imports can be pretty expensive. Almost better off buying the import straight away rather than buy the domestic issue on it's day of release.
Totally agree We are all massive fans and want to everything they put out. Wouldn't mind if I could buy the track as a digital download but that's not even an option.

Reactions: Anthrax_Mosher
Other than here the only mention online is in tracklistings and one interview

The Japanese version of For All Kings contains a bonus track, “Vice Of The People”. That song contains a rather interesting line – ‘Do you solemnly swear to use your powers for Evil?’ Normally it’s the exact opposite, swearing to use your powers only for Good. “Yeah, I think the tides have changed and using them for evil is much more popular nowadays. Evil is winning.” Musically that song has a very militaristic beginning, was that intentional? “It was intentional. It was meant to have that kind of militant anthem kind of thing; the whole song is pretty mid-paced. That song didn’t make the sequence on the release, but we all liked it. We were going to hold it back… then of course you give Japan a bonus track.”

http://bravewords.com/features/anthrax-for-all-kings-a-back-to-the-future-type-of-record

Cool!! 'Vice of the People' - another new 'Thrax track, I can't wait to hear it. I have 'Soror Irrumator' on my version of the album included,so I'll include this one aswell.