Physical Copy of For All Kings

I check in here to see what's going on, I just don't have much to say usually.

All I have to say now is, I think Anthrax made their best, most complete album. Not a bum note on it in my opinion.

Yeah - awesome isn't it!

Seeking 'Vice of the People' is proving impossible. I am going to order the JP version but would love to hear the song!!

Obtaining multiple copies seems to be what super fans have to do to get all tracks. Like Dystopia, I just went for the Japanese Edition straight away, as it has a killer bonus. I already have 'For All Kings', but would love the Japanese Edition also; hope to order it next week.

Last edited:
Seeking 'Vice of the People' is proving impossible. I am going to order the JP version but would love to hear the song!!

Obtaining multiple copies seems to be what super fans have to do to get all tracks. Like Dystopia, I just went for the Japanese Edition straight away, as it has a killer bonus. I already have 'For All Kings', but would love the Japanese Edition also; hope to order it next week.
be generous , think of us ! Laying it on the net with different wording to avoid blockages. And give us the link , please........

Reactions: Godishetfield
Man if you buy the boxset you should get everything! :(
Japanese releases always have exclusive bonus tracks. Albums are quite expensive in Japan, so it's an incentive by the Japanese record labels to get Japanese fans to buy the local releases as opposed to imported copies (Where they wouldn't count towards Japanese sales numbers). Sometimes it's something exciting like an exclusive track (Or tracks), other times it's previously unreleased live tracks, and sometimes it's a lot less exciting. Worship Music just had New Noise as a separate track (Since it, theoretically, wouldn't be known to Japanese fans that actually appeared on all versions of the album internationally) and the orchestral remix of Crawl that eventually appeared on Anthems.

I'm gonna be in Japan next month anyways, so I'll be picking up the Japanese edition while I'm there :)

be generous , think of us ! Laying it on the net with different wording to avoid blockages. And give us the link , please........

lol I will! I haven't ordered it yet, it will take a week or two to get it. I hope it does appear before then, as I wish to hear it

Japanese releases always have exclusive bonus tracks. Albums are quite expensive in Japan, so it's an incentive by the Japanese record labels to get Japanese fans to buy the local releases as opposed to imported copies (Where they wouldn't count towards Japanese sales numbers). Sometimes it's something exciting like an exclusive track (Or tracks), other times it's previously unreleased live tracks, and sometimes it's a lot less exciting. Worship Music just had New Noise as a separate track (Since it, theoretically, wouldn't be known to Japanese fans that actually appeared on all versions of the album internationally) and the orchestral remix of Crawl that eventually appeared on Anthems.

Thanks, I know all that lol It doesn't change how I feel. But have an awesome time in Japan! Jealous!

Wow really? I wasn't that thrilled with Soror ;(

I love Soror, from first hearing (I just heard it first a few weeks ago, completely missed it when it initially came out). I have added Soror on the ipod to be part of FAK and it fits great!

'Vice of the People' I can see why it was not included, more B-Side than A, it's nice to have it though.