pic thread...

hope you ppl enjoy it:D
mata_foto_03b.jpg

Originally posted by aegis

telemark ?
what's that ?

/me likes downhill skiing, but it makes at least 4 years i didn't :cry:

telemark is a skiingstyle were you bend your inner leg(the one uphill) until you allmost touch your ski with your knee! it looks a little strange nowadays and you have to be a skilled skier!:cool:

uhmmmm even can't picture how telemark is....I understood what you said...but can't imagine that when skiing....
Skiing is to me what a handle is to snakes! I just don't get the point....ok it's nice to stay going downwards for a minute or so, but well then you have to go uphill again....
I've skied three times in my live and I won't die if I don't ski anymore...prefer other things not that expensive that fill me much more.....now If I was surrounded by snow it would be different!

@carlos: nice pictures, I'd love to visit Brazil one day...it's a shame there are many sad and poor places there too :cry:

fv

Originally posted by FatherVic
uhmmmm even can't picture how telemark is....I understood what you said...but can't imagine that when skiing....
Skiing is to me what a handle is to snakes! I just don't get the point....ok it's nice to stay going downwards for a minute or so, but well then you have to go uphill again....
I've skied three times in my live and I won't die if I don't ski anymore...prefer other things not that expensive that fill me much more.....now If I was surrounded by snow it would be different!
fv

if you've skied 3 times in your life, you won't get the point anyways!:D it takes more practice then this to enjoy it! as for the going uphill:here in austria we do have elevators for that concern!:D ;) :D ;)

Originally posted by aegis

but ...
what's the point of skiing like that ? :confused:

The point?? What's the point of skiing any way? It's the way that is the most convenient with telemark skies. It's touring skies, but broader that normal touring skies, so that it's easier to go downhill with them aswell as walking with them. Skiing like that is easier when going downhill as well, cause it allows you to have some control even though your heels are not attatched. And it's fun!!

@Carlos: gaah!!!:eek: And you live in such a country!! God, that's beautiful!! Ooooahh!!

@ FatherVic : Yep, here in brazil we have the "grey" part too. I'm a bit pissed of the whole contry situation, but I'm can't do nothing about.:cry:
Maybe some day I could say I live in a wonderful country, with food and habitation for everyone :hope:
And feel invited to came and visit Brazil, Maibe you like the
"CARNAVAL" :D

@Ymir: Yeah! Well not so close but near. I love waterfalls:)

@Morgana and Fjelltussa : Thanks;)

And now today pic: A place called Fernando de Noronha.

Attachments

• fn.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 40
Originally posted by Carlos Eduardo
@ FatherVic : Yep, here in brazil we have the "grey" part too. I'm a bit pissed of the whole contry situation, but I'm can't do nothing about.:cry:
Maybe some day I could say I live in a wonderful country, with food and habitation for everyone :hope:
And feel invited to came and visit Brazil, Maibe you like the
"CARNAVAL" :D

@Ymir: Yeah! Well not so close but near. I love waterfalls:)

@Morgana and Fjelltussa : Thanks;)

And now today pic: A place called Fernando de Noronha.

Wow this pic is great, would love to be there right now!!!

:lol: looks a lot like John Travolta in BFE doesnt he? lol, I cant stand his music, but he seems like a laid back guy.

@carlos beautiful pic man, thats where I wanna be at some point in my life, perhaps teh Seychelle Islands! :D

God damn I got here late. Anyways, F_V, Im gonna beat yer ass for hangin' out with nu-metalers who DARE rip on you. hahah.

About Iceland and Greenland:

When the Vikings founded Iceland and Greenland, they PURPOSELY reversed the names that way would-be plunderers, in an attempt to find nice, lush green land scape, would go to Greenland and catch that shitty climate, rather than the other way around. Smartest Viking move ever, IMO =).

Now, wtf is it with wolves you guys like so much?

And, I dont ski, I snowboard though, I was a damned badass. Some friends and I would boarder-x [cross] but that stopped the one time Adam and I were shoving each other in a race... I was going at 75mph [no lie] hit a patch of ice, couldnt control myself... hit a snowbank, RAMPED off it, and slammed my chest into a tree limb. I was destroyed... then I got up, got better, and kicked Adam's ass =)

Go me. I've got pics, who wants `em?

J