pic thread...

Now, feel the power of the HUMAN nature

sewage.jpg

Originally posted by Hiljainen
The beauty of Winter.....
galaverna.jpg

here this is called galaverna --> hoarfrost

Oooooohhhh!!!!! I LOVED those pics!!! I love winter, gaaaaaah, and I love snow and I love hoar...... It's so beautiful......... *sigh*

(It's lots of snow here now :D me happy )

Originally posted by Lordenlil
All you damn wannabe nature lovers.. I'm sure you're the ones
polluting the most :p :D

Haha... Then what would you call yourself, posting pictures of the worsest things that exists and nature in the same thread?:D

Well, all we here do pollute, even though we may not be the worsest of that kind. At least the most people here seems to be aware of nature, and that is a big step.

And not that I take those words really seriously, but I don't really care if people choose to call me "wannabe nature lover":lol:...

Originally posted by Guttorm
Haha... Then what would you call yourself, posting pictures of the worsest things that exists and nature in the same thread?:D

Well, all we here do pollute, even though we may not be the worsest of that kind. At least the most people here seems to be aware of nature, and that is a big step.

And not that I take those words really seriously, but I don't really care if people choose to call me "wannabe nature lover":lol:...

Learn somewhat adequate English please... :D
And you are getting boring by just letting the beauty of nature be
the only thing being important in this thread... as there are in fact
more things in this world to notice..... how about some more impulses?

Originally posted by Lordenlil
Learn somewhat adequate English please... :D
And you are getting boring by just letting the beauty of nature be
the only thing being important in this thread... as there are in fact
more things in this world to notice..... how about some more impulses?

Adequate?:confused:

I just don't like the work of mindless humans, that's all. The impulses of high grey buildings doesn't really affect me, at least not the good impulses! But let the discussion or whatever it is end now, because I do accept that other things than nature are being posted here.

Originally posted by Vladimir
@Ivo the first photo is the beginning of the lord of the rings movie I right?
Really cool then they all put up their swords and hit the orcs

and the second pic are Urak-Hai \m/
yep, amazing pics, huh?