Pick the Set List

What would you like to hear on the next tour?

• Bordello of Blood

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Friggin' In The Riggin'

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Giving the Horns

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Grunt & Click

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Poison My Eyes

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • LONE JUSTICE :rock:

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • More From Fistful

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • More From Armed and Dangerous

• More From Among

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • More From State of Euphoria

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • More From POT

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • More From SOWN

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • More From Stomp

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • More From Vol. 8

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • More From W.C.F.Y.A.

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • More New (Bush era) Less Old (Joey era)

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • More Old Less New

• LONE JUSTICE :rock:

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • I don't care what they play, just come play here!

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • No Cover Songs Please

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters

Metal Maiden

Cooking with Anthrax
Nov 18, 2002
I'd do Shania.
I can only put 20 options in the poll.

And you can choose more than one option. :)

FUCK-It won't let me edit the poll. Maybe one of the MOD's will replace the second LONE JUSTICE w/ Spreading the Disease.

Reactions: GASOLINEDREAM
MORE FROM BUSH ERA! Not that all Joey era songs should be eliminated, but in my opinion, most of them just don't seem to mesh with the Bush era songs live, they seem out of place. Anthrax should live in the now and leave the past behind.

DarbysDad said:
Am I blind, I didn't see
Spreading the Disease except for Lone Justice?

You're not blind. Type-o negative---- I mean Metal Maiden had an accident while making this poll.
(See what she said).:D

I think it's fucking GAY and RETaRDED that you put Lone Justice in there twice. No offense to homo's or the handicapped. I voted on more from POT but that's just my opinion.

Why don't they just pull a Pearl Jam and commercially release all of their gigs with vastly different sets in vastly different cities??

i picked "i dont care what they play, just come play here" cause i think its been about 5-10 years,cant really remember. boy, does time fly when you get older

AlexStomp said:
I think it's fucking GAY and RETaRDED that you put Lone Justice in there twice. No offense to homo's or the handicapped. I voted on more from POT but that's just my opinion.

Why don't they just pull a Pearl Jam and commercially release all of their gigs with vastly different sets in vastly different cities??

I think it's a fucking great idea!
I voted for more John, more Vol8, more WCFYA...and Lone Justice :lol:

AlexStomp said:
I think it's fucking GAY and RETaRDED that you put Lone Justice in there twice.

I'm not gay or retarded. I simply and admittedly fucked up. :Smug: If you read my post, you would know. :p But some how I believe if I had listed One Man Stands twice, you would not feel the same. :D

Metal Maiden said:
I'm not gay or retarded. I simply and admittedly fucked up. :Smug: If you read my post, you would know. :p But some how I believe if I had listed One Man Stands twice, you would not feel the same. :D
ONE MAN STANDS!!! YEAH!!! jk...:p hahahahahaha...I voted for tons of stuff in the spirit of having more choices...but it was still painstaking to have to choose...

Personally I'd like an 10 hour concert w/almost all the songs. That would be like having too much sex (is there really such a thing?), I'm not sure I could make it thru, but I'd sure as hell have fun trying.:D