• Subway

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Arby's

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Other

Votes: 6 10.5%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Soul4Raziel
I heard KFC was forced to shorten it's name because what they serve technically is not chicken, probably not true, but an interesting theory.
lol. i think it was because having the word "fried" in there was bad as people got more health conscious. but yours is entirely plausible as well. :D

UH...analog_kid, go read my post. :loco:

We don't have all these here....but we do have wendys,macdonalds,KFC,some Taco fast food and some other stuff....
Actually all suck hehe I only eat at Wendy's and this very rarely.....
Mc Donald's totally suck,I can't understand why people like it :eek:

if i was buying a take-away i'd tend to go for an indian or chinese...or fish and chips if i want something cheap (the place round the corner from me does sausage and chips for 90p ... and their proper chips as well, not fries...i've never understood how mcdonalds even exists, not only is it inferior in every way to the competition, its more expensive too...its madness i tell you

Where i live, we just have Mac Donalds and burger king... but i dont like either of them, to me its not food they serve (and i dont want to know what they serve exactly :loco: )

But this poll shows something else:
There's a reason Americans are fat.

Ain't it the truth! No shit. I chose Taco Smell. Taco Benaco. Whatever you want to call it. Why? Because I like that nasty shit. I found a small teeny tiny fruit fly in my lettuce once, but I don't know. I don't go to fast food chains too often for the obvious reasons. Burger King I go to when the choices are slim. KFC too. McDonald's? I'd rather eat dirt. (Put a frown on this thing -> :p ) That's me at McDonald's. No way...no how.

The thing that gets me a lot with fast food is...like Lina. You said there was a fly in plain view on the side of that crapwitch you bought, right? WHY THE HELL DIDN'T THE GUY SEE THAT?! Whoever made that didn't see a big black fly cooked into the side of a bright yellow egg??? COME ON! He saw it and like most people working in fast food places, could give a rat's ass. :tickled:

D'ja get that! Rat's! Ass! :loco: :D :rolleyes:

I like MC,Donalds. They have good Mc.Chickens. And quater pounders with cheeeeesse.aaaaadroooll:loco:

Originally posted by godisanathiest
I heard the KFC thing :)

But interesting fact - one of my friends works in McD's and found this out:
Their friesd/chips don't have any potato in them - they are maize
Their milshakes do
their chicken nuggets are 40 % beef
etc. etc...

yeah i heard that ages ago, about the fries. and the milkshakes have seaweed in them, but at the end of the day, if its not poisonous, and tastes good, who gives a fuck?

Originally posted by _Transparent_
yeah i heard that ages ago, about the fries. and the milkshakes have seaweed in them, but at the end of the day, if its not poisonous, and tastes good, who gives a fuck?

Yeah the milkshakes are about the one thing I'm happy to eat there :loco:

and on another note howcome there aren't any fast food places except KFC in Camden :mad: I want answers! ;) :p

Originally posted by Soul4Raziel
I heard KFC was forced to shorten it's name because what they serve technically is not chicken, probably not true, but an interesting theory.

I heard that theory too, although on the menu inside they have the actual word 'chicken' on most items, so I'd probably tend to agree with the 'fried' explanation.

im a vegetarian so i hate eating at all the places. but sometimes ill get a salad at burger king, or cheese sticks.

i am boycotting mcdonalds because a)they suck b)ronald mcdonald always creeped me out and most importantly c) yet another scandel far worse than the chicken head-this whole thing where they were frying french fries in cow fat in india while saying it was vegetable oil.

now, some good news about kfc-the colonial sanders was a good man. if you are starving and have no money and walk into a kfc they HAVE to feed you, because he put that in his will or something. i heard that somewhere and then a chick i knew who worked there verified it.

this page is scary. its by some dude that eats 100 pounds (as in english currency) of KFC a month

Does anybody else have Chick-fil-A? I don't think I've ever seen one outside of Georgia. They only serve chicken, and it's actual real chicken. It's kind of expensive, but worth it. I wish we had White Castle here, but we have Krystal, about the same thing...

CHICK-FIL-A is the best freakin chicken I've ever had! How could I forget them??? We have a couple up here in MD but only in rich, white areas, which is rather annoying. The owners of the chain are all religious (and therefore conservative, i would imagine), so it makes me wonder if that's intentional. :err: Maybe, maybe not. And they're closed on Sundays for religious reasons. :bah: But good freakin chicken! :D

its not really fast food, but i love waffle house. i cant believe i didnt mention that in my post! its my home away from home. i drink lotsa coffee, do homework, play elvis and pink floyd on the juke box, and talk to very interesting people there!