Picked it up for $400.00 bucks

MixGrafix

Dulce Et Decorum Est
I think it is a good deal.

drum1bn9.jpg

Sounds great... especially the Zil-Bel

Aw, I have a Tama Superstar 7pc for sale, drums are so hard to sell. Nice kit though, how long have you been playing?

This dude is notorious for making sure he let's the whole forum know about each of his major purchases.

well, he doesn't have any real friends to share these things with... because after all money can't buy you friends :(

either the drums sound like turds or i don't believe that you got it for 400 dollars

I picked up the shells for $400.00 and got the Zil-bel free from Guitar Center. It was a demo / close out. The cymbals I borrowed from a buddy. People are so uptight here.

It has evolved a little bit with a few upgrades.

All_Sins_Undone.. your right, money does not buy friends, and neither does one make friends from being a fucking dickhead asshole like you. You have nothing good to say ever about anything ever, so blow me and go back downstairs to mommies basement.

OpethForum: If you consistently open your home to fellow fans in general and invite them to take part in tailgate parties, FUCK YOU!

Then again, that could be misconstrued as creepiness, but I think eh is a pretty cool guy.

A major purchase would be a car, a house, a cottage, a trip to Tahiti, an addition to your home, or a $25.000.00 home theater. At $400.00 I thought it was a very good deal.

sorry...let me fix my previous post: This dude is notorious for letting the whole forum know about each of his minor purchases.

Those are nice drums btw, they'd definitely qualify as a major purchase to me.

Yeah. I just had on oil change and bought a new air filter for my truck, as well as had my trans fluid changed. I did give a copy of TGC to the guy at the oil change place. He was wearing a Dream Theater shirt, and never heard Opeth, and is going to the show on the 14th of May at the Fillmore.