pics and that

Allan said:
I think you miss those attacks.
you know little dogs only bark when the big dog is gone :Smug:

allan used to be all fair and even handed when he came here now hes dissing frognat, go-ed allan, you are one of us now :tickled:

nomana-nuniyan said:
medhiii has his picture taken with every person on this board or the anathema board in fact, 'sept us americans. So how many of the people here have fucked Medhiii, men and women alike? Come on, give it up, some of you have , right?
:lol: it's right he has pictures with many woman like those eos ones, it's nice for our wall of fame. the other boy on eos's pictures is living in america at the moment, so who knows? once your picture might be added to the wall as well :D

sweetlove.jpg

:loco:

Bambi said:

allan used to be all fair and even handed when he came here now hes dissing frognat, go-ed allan, you are one of us now :tickled:

Oh, yes Bambi, it's all to gain acceptance :tickled: . You have no idea how much that means to me :Smug: .

I seem to remember barking at you though :confused: . I think you, Opeth idiots, that Blazing Eternity dude and Frodo make up my total bark count, maybe it's just that I'm not into barking normally, but eh, whatever suits you.

Doesn't matter really, but I'm pretty sure you're not right, I'm a lone rider or sth :mad: .

nomana-nuniyan said:
medhiii has his picture taken with every person on this board or the anathema board in fact, 'sept us americans. So how many of the people here have fucked Medhiii, men and women alike? Come on, give it up, some of you have , right?

I have ! I've fucked everyone on this forum ! I'm a bitch, a whore, a fucking slut and a compulsive a liar.

Frodnat said:
Ehmmm... pre-e-terroristic activities?

Did someone forgot to buy him some bar-bells to get rid of his aggressions...? :err: He looks so balanced in this pictures, might be the effect of someone else:lol:...

It must the absence of mongs effect !

Bambi said:

YEAH ALLANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :kickass: :kickass:
:kickass:

wait... isn't it fair and even handed to diss frogfart ?

Frodnat said:
Hey, where is the picture Don was asking for...?

It vanished... Was it this "mysterious m(ick)oderator"?

Oh man ! That so mean ! That's what we call shameful calomny here !
What's wrong today froggy ? Did your group therapy session fail ?
Ok now boy, write a 47 lines long answer that you only will understand...

I have never dissed Frodo, I've been very clear about what bothered me about him and I can assure everyone it has noting to do with neither Mehdi, nor Bambi or any of the E-terrorist attacks :eek: , but I doubt Frodo would understand what he's on about, if he only had his posts to go from :loco: .

Anyway, just to settle things, I recognise Bambi as the ultimate image of E-coolness, and I have had many a laugh from his posts and respect him loads for his music knowledge, but I think he's an E-idiot at times, with that crappy "Holier than thou" attitude.

Allan said:
I have never dissed Frodo, I've been very clear about what bothered me about him and I can assure everyone it has noting to do with neither Mehdi, nor Bambi or any of the E-terrorist attacks :eek: , but I doubt Frodo would understand what he's on about, if he only had his posts to go from :loco: .

What are you talking about? If you don´t understand than please don´t try to assess...

btw Just ignore these stupid assholes, they aren´t good for anything...

Thought you didn't want to piss me off, eh?

In my world you have to assess to understand. In your case I failed as it seems pretty much everyone else did, that's ok, sad fact that you can't understand everyone, the problem I have with you is that you constantly are on about other people's lack of perception, even at times ridiculously presuming they're in denial of sth, it seems you never even begin to consider whether they might be on to sth. That too, is only sad really, but after you've pressed this on to people constantly, in the end I grew tired of it.

Silly me, failing to understand blind people who can't see.

Allan said:
Thought you didn't want to piss me off, eh?

In my world you have to assess to understand. In your case I failed as it seems pretty much everyone else did, that's ok, sad fact that you can't understand everyone, the problem I have with you is that you constantly are on about other people's lack of perception, even at times ridiculously presuming they're in denial of sth, it seems you never even begin to consider whether they might be on to sth. That too, is only sad really, but after you've pressed this on to people constantly, in the end I grew tired of it.

Silly me, failing to understand blind people who can't see.

Hmmm... there seems to be one thing that you don´t understand. It is called time. I haven´t annoyed anyone expect Trona and Dora with my so called pseudo-psychology-shit in this bloody forum since weeks. So constantly seems to be the wrong word. :err:

And the gesture of editing a post that was a little bit rude can only be understood in one way... boy.