pics and that

So you reckon Dora and Trona are behind Frodnaught?

I'll stop addressing the matter too now, then all will be good for you.

I just thought I'd make it clear again, so no one in any way can claim I'm "slimy".

:tickled: , just as I was about to post that, I noticed I was listening to a TV2 song, where part of the lyrics go sth like (my translation): "there's only what they say and what I'd rather believe".

Allan said:
So you reckon Dora and Trona are behind Frodnaught?

I'll stop addressing the matter too now, then all will be good for you.

I just thought I'd make it clear again, so no one in any way can claim I'm "slimy".

:tickled: , just as I was about to post that, I noticed I was listening to a TV2 song, where part of the lyrics go sth like (my translation): "there's only what they say and what I'd rather believe".

No Trona would never do something like this and Dora too. I think that the one that I attacked is behind Frodnaught... one or another... :lol:

Allan said:
I have never dissed Frodo, I've been very clear about what bothered me about him and I can assure everyone it has noting to do with neither Mehdi, nor Bambi or any of the E-terrorist attacks :eek: , but I doubt Frodo would understand what he's on about, if he only had his posts to go from :loco: .

Anyway, just to settle things, I recognise Bambi as the ultimate image of E-coolness, and I have had many a laugh from his posts and respect him loads for his music knowledge, but I think he's an E-idiot at times, with that crappy "Holier than thou" attitude.

I also recognise Bambi as the ultimate image of E-coolness, and I have had many a laugh from his posts and respect him loads for his music knowledge and that. Like. :D

:worship:

:lol:

Dhatura said:
No.

I know what you mean though, but I wouldn't call it E-idiocy.

E-idiosyncracy :D

Yeah, idiot was a bad way to put it, but it was the first bad word I could think of. Should've just gone with arrogance again :loco: .

:lol: I just checked up on my knowledge of the word idiosyncrasy and the example of use of the word idiosyncratic was: "His teaching methods are idiosyncratic but successful" :p .

Not sure, part of me thinks it's sort of fancy schmancy for unusual, but it certainly was excellent in that context you used it.

If Bambi's interested in E-teaching anyone anything , his methods are certainly idiosyncratic. I would've appreciated if he'd gotten me to check out In The Woods sooner and Opeth later if that's the case :erk: .

There, there, here it goes again. So now that the Anathema forum is up again at least we can be sure to flee back there after this forum is getting deleted ;)

btw i like "deteriorating" as a word. First i tried to pronounce it i got knots in me tounge like hehe, though it's pretty easy when you once heard it pronounced correctly.

gent.-.mehdi.kisses.bambi.jpg