Pics from Power Fest 2007

opeth_philly

New Metal Member
So I was going through an old photo site of mine getting ready to update it and found 3 pictures of Novembers Doom from the Power Fest in Chicago 2007. Coup0le of people I have told me they liked Pic 1..All I remember is it was nice out and everyone hanging out in the hotel hallway across the street from the show...

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

So I was going through an old photo site of mine getting ready to update it and found 3 pictures of Novembers Doom from the Power Fest in Chicago 2007. Coup0le of people I have told me they liked Pic 1..All I remember is it was nice out and everyone hanging out in the hotel hallway across the street from the show...

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

These are great! Thanks for posting these.

The first pic is great. I saved it in the computer. The band have an imposing presence, that's what I like. The last one with Paul is unique, I like when he raises his arms, it's simple but means a lot.

The first pic is great. I saved it in the computer. The band have an imposing presence, that's what I like. The last one with Paul is unique, I like when he raises his arms, it's simple but means a lot.

Or maybe, simply, "Dear lord, please let these pits dry out before we kick into RAIN"

Man that show was awesome...Got some other pics on the site there of Saturnus and Solitude Aeturnus from the same night if anyone wants to look...

The guys from Saturnus were very cool.We ended up hanging with them that Friday night at the bar...

Anyone remember the two drunk guys running in sat night to get away from the cops???