Amonoperth

New Metal Member
Nov 23, 2007
cropped.jpg

cropped2.jpg

DSC00928.jpg

DSC00914.jpg

DSC00918.jpg

For a tuesday it was a killer line up......we packed the house......played a 8 song set....we were the headliners.....had a lot of fun.....got to play with cool local bands...and hammer out some stuff before our finals for Botb.....well....hope u guys enjoy the pics...!!!!.....also more pics on our myspace page which is in my sig....!!!....PEAC EOUT

whats the deal with bare feet on stage? i never understood that. for releasing stress or something?

Steve Wilson has bare feet on the blackfield dvd...I can kind of understand how it may feel better. More free I guess.

Steve Wilson has bare feet on the blackfield dvd...I can kind of understand how it may feel better. More free I guess.

yeah he does it more for relaxation than show off....hes a cool kid...not a show off kind...hahaha....anwyayz....glad u guys liked the pics...Keep rockin...!!!!...PEAC EOUT

You two are like a married couple that don't get along anymore.

Haha, thats great. The more I read around here the more I agree.

Cool pics by the way, I can't wait till I find a band to play with...even if it is just bar gigs. Fun stuff.

No. We're more like an apartment owner and a bad tenant. I've evicted waz several times for being a bad tenant and he continues to climb back in through the window and pretend nothing happened. It's rediculous.

Whats ure problem now...!!!....this is Off Topic...and this is not a recording...!!!!.....so zip it....zippy...!!!!....PEAC EOUT

Would you please post the link to the Off Topic section of the Opeth forum? It seems after all my years of moderation here I didn't even know we had one.

And someone remind me why I haven't just banned him again. I mean really....