Scourge's First Gig

AWESOME!! I could have told you Scourge rocks the house though, you didnt have to do a gig! :D

Did you record it???

Originally posted by spawn
AWESOME!! I could have told you Scourge rocks the house though, you didnt have to do a gig! :D

Did you record it???

I believe the sound guys had a minidisc that they were recording all the bands with... when they ring us we'll ask to get a copy of it so we can see how many mistakes we made... and there were quite a few... hehe

Originally posted by Cooperman

I believe the sound guys had a minidisc that they were recording all the bands with... when they ring us we'll ask to get a copy of it so we can see how many mistakes we made... and there were quite a few... hehe

And would a devoted fan perchance be able to acquire said live show?? :D

Originally posted by spawn

And would a devoted fan perchance be able to acquire said live show?? :D

I dunno whether it'll be worth your while... I don't know how much of the crowd you are gonna hear on it :p :lol:

Let us have a listen to it first before we decide if we mind people listening to it. We also have a video of it which I've yet to see too.

Originally posted by Cooperman

I dunno whether it'll be worth your while... I don't know how much of the crowd you are gonna hear on it :p :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Ill sit in my room and make loud crowd noises :lol:

Oh god, don't mention Quickie... I wanna slip something into that guy's coffee. Only another 18 months to go... hopefully.

I hardly ever use ICQ anymore... I check it once a week or so. I've grown accustomed to the chatting comforts of MSN and AIM.

How's uni been going for you Kem? Last year or you going back to do honours next year?

Yeh we had our 1st gig !

Yeh we fuckin rocked !

Yeh fuckin we WON !

\m/

It was the coolest thing i've done in a LONG while...talk about Adrenaline rush or wat...fuck drugs...this shit was BETTER !!