PICS from the gig last night...!!!!...killer show also

samsara is I called u a fagggot or something....i apologize.....heat of the moment.....i dont usualyl talk liek that .....but you calling mea attention whore...thats not cool either.....also the "fans" u speak of well....if I knew of any....id be delighted...hahaha.....im jsut posting it here coz I liek to share music and see and hear from ppl with similar tastes what they think of it....!!!...im not looking for "OMG WAZ IS TEH SEXOR "...kindd atuff...honestly.... I get that ego dose everyday from youtube......merely the point of posting ere is to share with like minded musicians.....again....!!!...a few weeks earlier someon made a thread bout a very unknown kindda band getting sued for using anotehr very unknown band name...and that thread prevailed....!!!!....so yeha I ask u again....will u let it slide if someone else posts about my band.....not that I would do that...but jsut curious...i dont have any beef with you....I just think u are being a lil too mod-dy here....PEAC EOUT

also this thread would have easily died after the few initial replies....... if not for you validating the other posts adn complaining...jsut my 2 cents...!!!...PEAC EOUT

also this thread would have easily died after the few initial replies....... if not for you validating the other posts adn complaining...jsut my 2 cents...!!!...PEAC EOUT

then why even make this stupid thread? other than to show off your girl jeans.

samsara is I called u a fagggot or something....i apologize.....heat of the moment.....i dont usualyl talk liek that .....but you calling mea attention whore...thats not cool either.....also the "fans" u speak of well....if I knew of any....id be delighted...hahaha.....im jsut posting it here coz I liek to share music and see and hear from ppl with similar tastes what they think of it....!!!...im not looking for "OMG WAZ IS TEH SEXOR "...kindd atuff...honestly.... I get that ego dose everyday from youtube......merely the point of posting ere is to share with like minded musicians.....again....!!!...a few weeks earlier someon made a thread bout a very unknown kindda band getting sued for using anotehr very unknown band name...and that thread prevailed....!!!!....so yeha I ask u again....will u let it slide if someone else posts about my band.....not that I would do that...but jsut curious...i dont have any beef with you....I just think u are being a lil too mod-dy here....PEAC EOUT

Ahaha.. That was my thread, and unlike you i wasn't promoting mine or anyone's band. Just relaying some of the sad news to other music fans.

I made this topic to share some pictures with some users who have shwn interest in the band...and also to get some ppl to listen to my band....mayeb someone else migt also liek it...!!!!....and lotherian yeah I got'em from ure mom last night after we did it in ure bed...it was a 3 some...ure sister was there too....!!!.....hahaha...!!!!.....PEAC EOUT

rofffllll

@ Samsara: Your points are all fair. You mention an example of Iron Maiden pics as a "post" in an ongoing thread. Hell, just give waz a "Waz thread" and we can chuck all his stuff in there, seeing as he doesnt seem to keen on leaving haha.

because then waz is rewarded for basically telling the moderator to take his guidelines and judgement and shove them up his ass....and gets to promote his band on Opeth's super high traffic forum and on Mike's dime on top of it. Then I'll have to have this entire discussion from this thread again about why I won't allow the next self promoting dude have his own thread like waz.... and on and on. And him not being keen on leaving is irrelevant.... it's still going to happen.

lol, we need more threads like this one. not more waz threads, but threads where the discussion gets so fucking funny and childish.

because then waz is rewarded for basically telling the moderator to take his guidelines and judgement and shove them up his ass....and gets to promote his band on Opeth's super high traffic forum and on Mike's dime on top of it. Then I'll have to have this entire discussion from this thread again about why I won't allow the next self promoting dude have his own thread like waz.... and on and on. And him not being keen on leaving is irrelevant.... it's still going to happen.

well then demolish this thread and be done with it!

edit: if your leaving his thread here to "make a point" i think your effort is wasted, posters will sooner grow tired of spamming their material if the threads were quickly deleted without a word than after a week of attention with all these bitch fights.

i still dont see how u shouldn't ban him for this. of course he'll come back but atleast we wont have to see any more posts from someone with the shitty name "AMONOPERTH"

"amonporcupinetree"
"amonbackstreetboys"
"amonburzum"

well then demolish this thread and be done with it!

edit: if your leaving his thread here to "make a point" i think your effort is wasted, posters will sooner grow tired of spamming their material if the threads were quickly deleted without a word than after a week of attention with all these bitch fights.

Usually posters grow tired of spamming their material if I just delete their stuff or move it to the "post your own recordings here" thread but Waz would relentlessly persist and bitch about it constantly. I've banned him many times and have done so again. Unfortunately I doubt it will be the last waz banning, but who knows. Too bad really. All he had to do was conform to our rather simple Opeth community guidelines. :shrug:

Sorry I've been so slow to react in this thread, guys. I've had the flu and now I suspect I have a sinus infection and am working 12+ hours a day and coming home and collapsing in bed. :erk:

Cheers, everyone! :saint:

You really shouldn't even have to wait to ban waz when he signs up again. It's obvious who he is by the way he talks. Just ban every name he comes up with each time you know he makes it. Eventually he should stop bothering to sign up.

Usually posters grow tired of spamming their material if I just delete their stuff or move it to the "post your own recordings here" thread but Waz would relentlessly persist and bitch about it constantly. I've banned him many times and have done so again. Unfortunately I doubt it will be the last waz banning, but who knows. Too bad really. All he had to do was conform to our rather simple Opeth community guidelines. :shrug:

Sorry I've been so slow to react in this thread, guys. I've had the flu and now I suspect I have a sinus infection and am working 12+ hours a day and coming home and collapsing in bed. :erk:

Cheers, everyone! :saint:

yikes, sounds shit. hope u get better soon man

lol at waz getting banned again

oh well, i think he's had enough chances to redeem himself, but he keeps doing the same thing over and over again :erk: