Pics & Visuals

Apparently, Thor is not particularly fond of competition.

526098370_43683405-621x414.jpg

^^^ eury and others....

"That's nature. Lightening will strike an object that stands out the tallest."

Blizk photo cool moon dog.

and xp, LOL but i suppose before the great break up of continent, I wonder what life was like when Pangaea actually existed. Dinosaurs then? and when the drifting happened, that explains marsupials for Australia.

Huginn and Muninn, yes. The spirals and snake motif are off of an early Norse picture stone. Not sure if that was supposed to be Jörmungandr or Nidhöggr or if it is a reference to Ukko (snakes with lightning patterns on their backs), but all of that works, especially with the lightning-rooted world tree in the back and the Ukonkirves there.

Have to decide what to put on the inside bicep to finish the thing.

I arranged my second art exhibition, which was my thesis exhibition at the same time (I'm studying visual- and media arts, should to graduate in the end of May). Some pics from there, but you can see photos of the all works (22 paintings and 20 photographs) here.
There was even an small interview about me and the exhibition in the local newspaper, too, which happened to be the first interview in my life.

naumlyttelytila_zps778d9a05.jpg

IMG_8188_zps916a2039.jpg

IMG_8012_zps6562e15a.jpg

kuulampi_zps7c28102b.jpg

voice_in_the_silence_zpsfc73e4a3.jpg

linnunradan_alla_zpsb6bdf8ca.jpg

ancient_messageskalliopiirrokset_zps5b891d72.jpg

echoes_from_the_pastnoitarumpu_zps74d7478d.jpg

two_of_a_kind_zps51f33fae.jpg

I love it, I really do. Very atmospheric, to say at least.
I've seen your works before, but now, when they are in a unison like this, it really gets me. I especially like your works with a stronger shamanistic motif.

Very nice, I'd hang one up in my place, very tribal artwork which I do appreciate. How much for the loon and petroglyphs and the sandhill crane/bog would you sell them for?

I particularly like this one. Do the pictographs all represent something specific?

Yes, as this artwork is inspired by shaman drums, all of those red symbols are painted after real shaman drum symbols. They symbolize animals, people, natural phenomenons and celestial bodies; for example the uppermost one means Northern Star.
Actually, here is the page where I found the symbols and their meanings. :)

So the bear pictographs represent me barfing and living under a tent? Or there's a shitload of cookies I get to eat and no tent?

karhu.jpg