Pics & Visuals

Oh I get it, I have to climb a tree, get the cookies, then barf, and finally get to go in the tent. Been there, done that! No problem!

Newest one :)

Here-I-am_zps454d6cf7.jpg

Unfortunately for Alex Grey, the whole thing was done by a machine. That is, a more-or-less regular CPU.

https://dreamdeeply.com/

Basically, you can upload any image and let the computer "dream" upon it. The technology behind is relatively simple, but the results and the process quite complex. I wish I could explain it properly, but I'm a layman absolute. In any case, it's pretty cool.

CyI2HaT.jpg

There's still that patch on the inside of the bicep to deal with before the tattoo is done. Leaning towards something Sandman (Vertigo Comics) related. Love that series. May give my artists a Sandman research project and see what he comes up with in his own style.

Same here. I had most of my sleeve done in 2013, but for the spot on the inside of the upper arm. I sat through 3 sessions, but the inside of the arm hurt so much I'm kind of avoiding filling the last spot. I had 3 tribute tattoos done on the other arm and my neck while my artist keeps nagging me about the bald spot... *coughs*

Didn't have the time to look for pics, but if we're talking tattoos, these would be my latest additions...

Yes, I do love Apocalyptica...

xxx

On March 12th, 2015 Sir Terry Pratchett passed away. I had this one of the Death of Rats done as a tribute to my favrite author in April on Sir Terry's birthday.

xxx

The image in my avatar is part of a sleeve on the other arm. It's in the first part I had done in May 2013.

xxx

All inkwork was done @ Pechschwarz Tättowierungen, Berlin by the wonderful Miss Ela Mahinpour.

Last edited:
Reactions: tuonelan