Pics & Visuals

Right arm is now done. No pics yet because the cloud patterns are light enough that the only thing that really shows up well in a pic is the redness of the skin from the needles. Have to let it peel and fade out before it's presentable.

I now can say with some authority that elbows and the armpit area are not much fun to have tattooed, though Mrs. Tuonelan and I disagree over which of those is most unpleasant.

Reactions: papajohnny
ello-0160a5d4-21a9-4c55-9d0b-d3ac4e8f2a1f.jpeg

Two more pics of the side and back on my Ello page.

Really beautiful! I love the different shades of grey too (no pun intented, neither a Circle one nor a 50 one), it looks very lively.

"I ♥ ABEL 4-EVER"... Eh, that's not Abel on the screen there, is it? A while ago I was working on a nice project in my old bedroom, and I took my laptop with me for some music. Then this caught my eye. Two entirely different eras suddenly collided, my first favourite band and my current one together, I had to capture that!

I wrote that when I was 13, Abel was a Dutch band that had one hit in '00. They were basically a bunch of dorks, but when you're 13 you're easily impressed. :D

35b9uuf.jpg

Also, since I'm new here and all, I thought it would be polite to show you guys who this spamming sheep is. The other picture doesn't count; I only walk around with kitchen utensils as a microphone when there's nobody home.

swpen6.jpg