pics

Cerulean said:
Hey isn't that the Goonies!!? That was my favourite movie when I was a kid! :tickled: I must've seen it a million times by now.

By the way... Some might not know but the kid on the left is Sam from Lord of the Rings :)
It is. :D I think I've seen the asian boy elsewhere too, dunno where tho...

mind you but i don't like this mdb cover much. hours and light had much better covers. this one is so... heavy metal... :erk:

Achernar said:
g-point2.JPG
HUIII!! The Goonies!!!! :D

toolsofthetrade said:
is that from an animation? was that a puppet ani or 3D CGI? loox amazing!
he uses often pictures of real dimension things i guess. (whats cgi? :))
like the puppets are from this english puppeteer´s punch and judy boot (damn cant remember his name) ...

@gorik, are you?! i´d like to read that :) did you see the exhibition last year in leuven?

Cerulean said:
Nah didn't see it... It's not going too good by the way, my final work :erk: Can't find enough info :(
yeah i did something small for school in class about him last year as well... you can't find big books about him... but perhaps if you do some interviews/e-mails to people who do know about him, you could gather info (i.e. the people who did the exhibition with him, sandman comic fans, ... martin brydel is the puppeteer whose boot he used for mr. punch...
or just interpretate his work on your own
well, you know yourself best what it should be i guess :)

Yeah but it's actually about his albums artwork :erk: Not really about his comics... I'm also writing about Storm Thorgerson and Travis Smith (hehe) although I obviously can't get any decent information about Travis.