London, a few pics...

well Shelley, the Gods are highly sympathetic this fine eve - a mate of mine just told me she's got 2 spare tickets for that night in 013 - and i am one lucky bastard, i can pay her back later and that :wave: see u 21st dec!! :D :D

toolsofthetrade said:
well Shelley, the Gods are highly sympathetic this fine eve - a mate of mine just told me she's got 2 spare tickets for that night in 013 - and i am one lucky bastard, i can pay her back later and that :wave: see u 21st dec!! :D :D
Great!!!
ok0049.gif

I'm still in the process of trying to get a photopass *ggg*

Eos said:
Yeah, I didn't hear really good things about the ones in Antwerp :(

Enjoy it!! ;)

aye :( good luck, I wanna see the graveworms on ur pics, they are really sweeties, specially Sabine, she's so nice girl :)

so it was really really great but tooo full, the place was packed and sold out, u couldnt move anymore and everyone was fucking drunk... the friends I came with wanted to go after Destructrion cause they were so bored of it at the end, so I didnt see Deicide but I dont care that much cause anyway I dont like it really... Graveworm, Dew Scented and Amon Amarth were absolutely fantastic tho, also Nile suprised me, really sick music... aye :headbang:

DragonLady1 said:
aye :( good luck, I wanna see the graveworms on ur pics, they are really sweeties, specially Sabine, she's so nice girl :)

so it was really really great but tooo full, the place was packed and sold out, u couldnt move anymore and everyone was fucking drunk... the friends I came with wanted to go after Destructrion cause they were so bored of it at the end, so I didnt see Deicide but I dont care that much cause anyway I dont like it really... Graveworm, Dew Scented and Amon Amarth were absolutely fantastic tho, also Nile suprised me, really sick music... aye :headbang:
:headbang: how was Finntroll??

toolsofthetrade said:
nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! :ill: :ill: :ill: :ill: thats why i'm going to see the Xmas fest :cry:
They are doing the last two gigs, so Antwerp and Tilburg! They were supposed to od a little tour there with Sodom but since Sodom cancelled there will be only the two gigs. Don't worry Tools, we'll see them ;)

DragonLady1 said:
I'm seeing them here in Switzerland on Tuesday :) . Can't wait for Nile, Dew Scented, Amon Amarth and Graveworm! Nile rule always, that's for sure :D

fuck yes, that was just sick, never saw them before but they were really great! tho I still prefered Amon Amarth and Graveworm :)

but he's got frightening muscles... aye... :OMG:

Nile24.jpg

pics are online btw... at least the digicam ones... :headbang: