London, a few pics...

and id be a threat for eventual cellmates? shit :ill:

ill try to do mine pics now cause i didnt yest... footie hehe

i wouldve love to meet him, i reckon he;s got some interesting stories, but i didnt catch him at all like. i saw on the pic it was him tho, no doubt. he looks very good

dear susie,

i saw pictures of this 16 year old boy and thought he was quite cute. nevertheless i don't want to have sex with him, but it seems like the rest of the world finds that kinda strange.
isn't it possible just to find someone cute without thinking of action?

oh and i'm a bit worried that he'll run away if i would ever meet him (we like the same band, so that might happen). do you have tips how to act natural if i see him?

greetings and many thanks,
your elisabeth

siderea said:
dear susie,

i saw pictures of this 16 year old boy and thought he was quite cute. nevertheless i don't want to have sex with him, but it seems like the rest of the world finds that kinda strange.

oh and i'm a bit worried that he'll run away if i would ever meet him (we like the same band, so that might happen). do you have tips how to act natural if i see him?

your elisabeth
just talk to eachother naked, so it would be weird for the both of you :lol:

siderea said:
dear susie,

your elisabeth
Right my dear,
well the first thing to do , is say you want to be friends cos this boy your talking about seems to be rather shy, so if i were you, speak to him first and get to no him, then if you ever meet up , you can give him a kiss, but watch you dont make his undies damp hahahhaa :tickled: i think the boy your talking about seems to be happy, just strangling the chickens neck , its about time he really, :devil: well lets just say enjoyed himself, but all in good time i think :loco: be friends and see what happens :D