London, a few pics...

Cheers for the pics Daphne, they're great indeed! :kickass:
Lucky you though, they kept our cameras in the entrance, $%^%^&^!!!!, the worst part is that only the digi-cams weren't allowed, which means that we could have taken with us normal cams! And i left mine home, cos i thought it 'd be better to take pics with the digi one!
Fock me brains!

ah Dwra, was really nice to see u again :) aye, that sucks with the camera, how comes they let ppl get in with normal cams and didnt allowed the digicams? thats not logical at all... maybe they were afraid someone could film the gig? dunno.. London is a strange city indeed....

rafael said:
Dear Susie

Some girls (i think) said that they're both in love with me. I've never experienced this before, what am I to do?

Thanks in advance :)
make the best of it, i'd say! :loco:

oops, sorry, me name's not susie eh :erk:

rafael said:
Dear Susie

Some girls (i think) said that they're both officially in love with me. I've never experienced this before, what am I to do?

ENJOY..you are a lucky guy heheh.

rafael said:
Dear Susie

Some girls (i think) said that they're both officially in love with me. I've never experienced this before, what am I to do?

if you don't wont to date these lady's, i will (cause this never happens to me)

rafael said:
Dear Susie

right my little raf, what you need to do is pm them and send some love back, if your interested that is, and then work it from the reactions :)
p.s hey raf you wont be a virgin for long at this rate, and you are officially old enough to poke the fire now :D