turkey gig, some photos

DeaThStaR said:
Hi Loona, yes I was sooo happy at that moment,
but can't you see that Vinnie is happier being with me :Spin:

I would how he looked at you, but his eyes at that moment will be a secret forever...
just joking :) I see he looks happy as well, maybe they got better too as they could re-confirm concerts there after the ones before had to be cancelled

Loona said:
I would how he looked at you, but his eyes at that moment will be a secret forever...
just joking :) I see he looks happy as well, maybe they got better too as they could re-confirm concerts there after the ones before had to be cancelled
Absolutely, its highly recommended to use the 'arrange - confirm - cancel - rearrange - reconfirm - perform' cycle to provide higher levels of motivation for both bands and fans :headbang:

Absolutely, its highly recommended to use the 'arrange - confirm - cancel - rearrange - reconfirm - perform' cycle to provide higher levels of motivation for both bands and fans :headbang:

:lol:
maybe there have to be a better way, but there's something in it

DragonLady1 said:
hehe, well, I was in Turkey quite a few times back in 2000 and 2001, mostly hang out with the guys from rockthenation and nonserviam, well, also went to the 2 anathema gigs back then.... maybe u were there too?
Yeah, I was there at the first gig... :headbang:

I've cried all day long for a reason concerning photos... I am still feeling lost now... As if, cannot feel anything out of this agony, grief, anxiety!
On 2-3-4th of June, I went to the festival...Rock The Nations. For the ones who doesn't know, there were the groups;
DORO PESCH (GERMANY)

PAIN OF SALVATION (SWEDEN)
U.D.O. (GERMANY)
PENTAGRAM (TURKEY)

ORPHANED LAND (SYRIA)
SENTENCED (FINLAND)
PAUL DI'ANNO (ENGLAND)

AMON AMARTH (SWEDEN)
KATATONIA (SWEDEN)
DESTRUCTION (GERMANY)

LAKE OF TEARS (SWEDEN)
HATEBREED (AMERICA)
BLAZE (ENGLAND)

ATROCITY (GERMANY)
MARDUK (SWEDEN)
CIRCLE II CIRCLE (USA)
LEAVES EYES (GERMANY)
VADER (POLLAND)
MALEVOLENT CREATION (USA)
EPICA (HOLLAND)
CALIBAN (GERMANY)
VANDEN PLAS (GERMANY)

SOUL SACRIFICE (TURKEY)
MORE THAN EVER (TURKEY)
CENOTAPH (TURKEY
AFFLICTION (TURKEY)
MORIBUND OBLIVION (TURKEY)
NU.CLEAR.DAWN (SYRIA)
SOLITUDE (TURKEY)
SELF TORTURE (TURKEY)
NORTHERN LIGHTS (TURKEY)

Those were the anounced groups....Marduk, Hatebreed and Vader didn't come. This was the first misfortune that my boy friend was very fond of Marduk and he became too sad, so as me, when I heard about Vader.

The festival was wonderful....
I took photos with Liv Kristy (Theater of Tragedy&Leaves Eyes), Atrocity's vocalist (how wonderful hair he has), all Amon Amarth, Destruction and Orphaned Land members, (Eden is so handsome, Orphaned Land), Also we had a very good chat with Steve of Blaze's guitarist and Blaze himself, even they invited me to their dressing room, And the most important one, Ville! :worship: :worship: Sentenced's Ville, so handsome, so nice, it was just like a dream for me to talk to him, and have a photograph with him!:headbang:

Then I came back to my home town, gave the photographs to the photoshop. I was excited when I was going to take them. What d'you think the salesman said? :erk: Since there was a problem with my camera...:yell: there were no photos.... :yow: Except one with Blaze Bailey of ex-Iron Maiden... :bah:

When I heard about it, I was about to faint.. :ill: My boy friend said I was all white, my face, my lips... When we went to my boy friends house, I collapsed like a potato sack...and cried a lot.... :cry:

What a chance huh? :zombie:

There were also my graduation photos, with my family and friends, and my sister's birthday photos all of which may be lived once in life....:Smug:

necromancy said:
I've cried all day long for a reason concerning photos... I am still feeling lost now... As if, cannot feel anything out of this agony, grief, anxiety!
On 2-3-4th of June, I went to the festival...Rock The Nations. For the ones who doesn't know, there were the groups;
DORO PESCH (GERMANY)

PAIN OF SALVATION (SWEDEN)
U.D.O. (GERMANY)
PENTAGRAM (TURKEY)

ORPHANED LAND (SYRIA)
SENTENCED (FINLAND)
PAUL DI'ANNO (ENGLAND)

AMON AMARTH (SWEDEN)
KATATONIA (SWEDEN)
DESTRUCTION (GERMANY)

LAKE OF TEARS (SWEDEN)
HATEBREED (AMERICA)
BLAZE (ENGLAND)

ATROCITY (GERMANY)
MARDUK (SWEDEN)
CIRCLE II CIRCLE (USA)
LEAVES EYES (GERMANY)
VADER (POLLAND)
MALEVOLENT CREATION (USA)
EPICA (HOLLAND)
CALIBAN (GERMANY)
VANDEN PLAS (GERMANY)

SOUL SACRIFICE (TURKEY)
MORE THAN EVER (TURKEY)
CENOTAPH (TURKEY
AFFLICTION (TURKEY)
MORIBUND OBLIVION (TURKEY)
NU.CLEAR.DAWN (SYRIA)
SOLITUDE (TURKEY)
SELF TORTURE (TURKEY)
NORTHERN LIGHTS (TURKEY)

Those were the anounced groups....Marduk, Hatebreed and Vader didn't come. This was the first misfortune that my boy friend was very fond of Marduk and he became too sad, so as me, when I heard about Vader.

The festival was wonderful....
I took photos with Liv Kristy (Theater of Tragedy&Leaves Eyes), Atrocity's vocalist (how wonderful hair he has), all Amon Amarth, Destruction and Orphaned Land members, (Eden is so handsome, Orphaned Land), Also we had a very good chat with Steve of Blaze's guitarist and Blaze himself, even they invited me to their dressing room, And the most important one, Ville! :worship: :worship: Sentenced's Ville, so handsome, so nice, it was just like a dream for me to talk to him, and have a photograph with him!:headbang:

Then I came back to my home town, gave the photographs to the photoshop. I was excited when I was going to take them. What d'you think the salesman said? :erk: Since there was a problem with my camera...:yell: there were no photos.... :yow: Except one with Blaze Bailey of ex-Iron Maiden... :bah:

When I heard about it, I was about to faint.. :ill: My boy friend said I was all white, my face, my lips... When we went to my boy friends house, I collapsed like a potato sack...and cried a lot.... :cry:

What a chance huh? :zombie:

There were also my graduation photos, with my family and friends, and my sister's birthday photos all of which may be lived once in life....:Smug:
Thats sad mate, i think i would of been the same way :erk: always another time to go and see them hey? (take a new camera) :) just incase...

i know, my photograph with blaze came out very blurry as well. i was disappointed too. shame about you.. :cry:

:D

Vinny-Emre.jpeg

Danny-Emre.jpeg