pics from katowice...

nice logo work there ;) i did one myself (on the wall of a classroom) when i get crazed and needed a break. it makes you calm down especially those ornaments, they go roooundd and rooundd..

Fae kiedy będą zdęcia z Krakowa? Kierwasz, ja idiotka zawsze zapominam zabrać ze sobą aparatu, a kce mieć jakąś pamiątke ;) albo poratuj i powiedz gdzie moge znaleźć, bom nieobeznana :) Dzięki z góry :D

Loona said:
have they ever been there? not to joke you, it just came to my mind after reading your post and as I know they haven't so far... sad :(

Yeah, actually they've been here twice, both times at Jack Koshick's moneywhore festival, The Milwaukee Metalfest. I think each time they got only an hour, and I couldn't justify the cost to go as the rest of the fest was chock full of absolutely horrific death metal bands!!

I think that they would do surprisingly well here, really, even if they started out doing small venues.

Walter_Langkowski said:
Yeah, actually they've been here twice, both times at Jack Koshick's moneywhore festival, The Milwaukee Metalfest. I think each time they got only an hour, and I couldn't justify the cost to go as the rest of the fest was chock full of absolutely horrific death metal bands!!

I think that they would do surprisingly well here, really, even if they started out doing small venues.

sad that they don't do there often and only for fests... I believe as well that the ppl there would like them. I hear more and more often that ppl in the States want to get their cds but can't :(

your so dam lucky you got to see anathema live. im jelous. i live in florida in the US, and no good metal bands come down here. they all tour in Europe. id do anything for them to play some shows where i live.

on the bright side, i did get to see InFlames live. they were fukin awsome