Picture of Michael Amott's Krank Live setting

GeertSamuel

Jan 29, 2006
Nieuw-Buinen, The Netherlands
Found this picture on the Arch Enemy fansite..
Maybe some of you would be interested in this...

IMG_0642.jpg

Wow. I find those settings pretty hard to believe. Sorry dude I am not having a go at you (just struggling to understand such a bright setting). I predict some bleeding ears with those settings.

I should shutup. It may be the setting I have been looking for. :lol:

Thanks for posting it. :kickass:

Wow. I find those settings pretty hard to believe. Sorry dude I am not having a go at you (just struggling to understand such a bright setting). I predict some bleeding ears with those settings.

I should shutup. It may be the setting I have been looking for. :lol:

Thanks for posting it. :kickass:

Hehe...nah I'm not the guitar player, and I've never played with any Krank..so I wouldn't know..but I found this picture and it might be usefull to some other people here! :) who knows...that's what I thought

weird if these settings are correct as mike's has so much presence and chris's has so little. Different amps i know but still.
mind u the krank clips and recordings i've heard always seem lacking in presence so maybe u do have to crank it that high on them.

I wouldn't say Randall is known as a cheap equipment manufacturer. They are known as a predominately SS amp co., which is generally cheaper to produce than tube amps. Their MTS line isn't what I'd call cheap and neither is the new V2 and T2 series. I've seen an ad for the Amott Ninja V2, but I don't think it had an MSRP listed.