KRANK DISTORTUS MAXIMUS???

gabriel g.

Sep 7, 2006
Hamburg
www.myspace.com
did anybody of you try the KRANK DISTORTUS MAXIMUS from Krank???

I saw a lot of bands live using krank amps and they have this blow away killersound.

I play the warp T which has a perfect clear clean channel and I thought maybe the KRANK DISTORTUS MAXIMUS would be the perfect addon for me???

can anybody help out???

best regrads

Well I use the pedal straight into my tube poweramp, I hated the way the pedal sounded through the preamp I had, so I run it straight in. It's good, as Kazrog said, it's not gonna touch a huge raging tube amp. But for $150 or so, it does the job, all my latest recordings are using that pedal, with a stock ts-9 before it. I've yet to get it to sound like in the recordings on wondertone, but they don't give you the settings. The guy at a music shop in Santa Barbara, where I bought the pedal, said it can make a tube amp sound like a Krank Rev Series 1. I'm not so sure, but maybe other's will have better luck. Ultimately, it sounds more realistic than a POD IMO, but won't touch a 5150 or the like.

I understand what you want to say,

last year I bought me the dimedistortion, and after the first great feelings of I got it, I thought it´s not as good as I thought.

I playing the warp T half stack about 2-3 years and now I love it.

With my ibanez guitar and the dimebucker I have this real brutal killswitch unearth guitar tune.

So I dont by it, it´s only a pedal. But someday i will buy me a krank amp!!!