PICTURE POST! whats ur best Opeth pic

"Wow" says the person who wants to kil peple over poor grammar on the internet? Haha might i add the fact that u admit ur an elitest and then say for my grammar, i should be shot and that fans with bad grammar are the reason why opeth fans get a bad rap, WTFx10000 !! either u get ur jollies from a dictionary or are a "fuckwad". im betting on fuckwad

Nuk3m said:
"Wow" says the person who wants to kil peple over poor grammar on the internet? Haha might i add the fact that u admit ur an elitest and then say for my grammar, i should be shot and that fans with bad grammar are the reason why opeth fans get a bad rap, WTFx10000 !! either u get ur jollies from a dictionary or are a "fuckwad". im betting on fuckwad
What in the fuck is your retarded ass talking about!? "Wow" is a real word, I didn't shorten it or anything like that. Besides you further show your stupidity by thinking my problem is with bad grammer when it is really the attitude idiots who uses terms like "ur st00pid 2" tend to have, obviously you are part of the majority.

Attitude?? they only thing you have based your argument on is grammar and thats theonly thing youve mentioned to to with this majority. It seems u dont know what the fuck your talking about nor know what you have your anger aimed at other then the obvious 'grammar'

bestopeth.jpg

^ Good to see that someone put this topic back on It's rightful path.

P.S. By the way, Nice photo. It kind of looks like Peter has noticed the hilarious smile Mikael is giving & is trying to hold in his laughter whilst concentrating on the song at the same time.

Ummm... what the hell's wrong with elitism? Not taking anyone's side, but elitism is a good thing.

Mikael did this chuckle too. I think the fact that we cracked the whole band up on stage with it and gave Lopez (imagine a crazy latino behind a drumkit, drenched in sweat, obscured by smoke, pointing a drumstick at you and yelling 'YES!!' repeatedly) a boner counted towards that.

crimsonfloyd

"PICTURE POST! whats ur best Opeth pic"

Fucking cunt, its people like you who give us real fans a bad name. Rot...

UR a bit of dickhead like, aren't you!?