pictures, etc. question

SoNofBitcH

Aug 10, 2003
Birmingham, AL
okay i know this has been answered *insert insane number here* times, but im asking it again anyway. i think i asked the same question to a friend last year before i got arrested and couldnt go lol (dont ask). so what are the basic rules there that might be different from, say a normal show. or any rules or notes i probably need to know...

SoNofBitcH said:
okay i know this has been answered *insert insane number here* times, but im asking it again anyway. i think i asked the same question to a friend last year before i got arrested and couldnt go lol (dont ask). so what are the basic rules there that might be different from, say a normal show. or any rules or notes i probably need to know...

Don't try any shit or your ass will get arrested again! No, seriously, Glenn runs a tight ship and will not put up with any garbage. No videotaping, no moshing, etc... Otherwise, it is a vey laid back atmosphere and is always a ton of fun.

Now,as a understand,digital photography will be allowed right?.some digital cameras allow you to video tape for a few minutes. I do not intend to waste memory on video tape instead of taking a lot of cool pictures of the show!My question is: Are these cameras allowed for the show?