Pictures for posters

great pics, Madkill!

can I use them on my website - in the photogallery - (www.darkillity.net)? of course I will credit you (email and/or website) for the pics :)

please let me know if I have your permission.

btw, is michael on a cure for something? he loooks very very skinny....!

I'm going to take advantage of this thread (!) to ask for something similar myself: can anybody here design one (or more) piece of cover art for DT bootlegs? It should be generic, so don't add dates of concerts (but you can add a non-specific title if you want). A particularly meaningful live picture could do, for instance, but abstract subjects are welcome as well. 300x300 pixels format at least. The best picture offered will be added to the sticky bootleg thread.

Hey! I thought I'd contribute with the covert art for DT bootlegs, so I just made this:

dt3.png

I used Reference pics from a Gothenburg DT gig. Not sure it's good enough, use it if you want-- I mean... Intertwine with the structures of my art!!!!

Actually, I made that one on a Laptop, now I saw it on a regular CTR screen, and Damn it looks dark (I mean, not in a cool way, too dark).

So here's another version with improved contrast and brightness:

dt4.png

thanks :) I'll upload them in the next few days, together with plintus' friend's shots :)

Hey, it's me "the plintus' friend". I'll try and do my best to edit a nice bunch of shots. As always I want to come up with something cool and it takes so much time. And I hate posting unedited pictures. Especially with my name on them. :)

This one is from Philadelphia.
439046012_f9deeb6079_o.jpg

I haven't seen that exact picture without blur, sorry If I was not clear d:
I mean the background blur, A little is always ok, but that seems like too much for me, is it a camera effect, or did you add edit the photo to add it?

The hair softness and that stuff is nice.

Sidenote: He has a weird look on his eyes, weird in a funny way.