Pictures of my frozen balls are in this thread

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
As I type this it's 3:40am Sunday morning. I have been awake for 20.5 hours. It's been a very long, rather peculiar day. It started off with waking up around 7:10am and taking a quick shower and heading to Kent to play in a Pro-Am scramble golf tournament with my dad. On my way down there he calls me and says the tee-off time has been delayed because the greens are still frozen. So we end up hanging around outside the clubhouse while we wait for the greens to thaw out so we can start. The fog was cruising low, but the sun was shining and everything had a nice layer of frost or ice on it. What a perfect chance to take some photos!

This one however, I took from my truck on the side of the road. The picture didn't turn out as great as I was hoping (what I saw in real life was way cooler), but I like it:
01.jpg

02.jpg

Cold bench:
03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

I don't know what these things are, but they looked awesome with the frost. I couldn't decide which of these two photos I liked more, so I'm showing both of them!
06.jpg

07.jpg

Waiting around freezing our asses off. I have no idea who any of the turkeys in this photo are:
08.jpg

These last ones are my favorites:
09.jpg

I really tried to get the entire tree on the right into this photo, but I just couldn't get far enough away from it in a timely manner. I still love it:
10.jpg

Reactions: flying_whale
11.jpg

And my most favorite one for last:
12.jpg

Hope you liked them! And by the way, my dad and I tied for 3rd place out of 30 groups :)

Time to sleeeeeeeeep.

wow..... amazing scenary kev!
I love the "cold bench" one, and the wierd wierd frozen weed and the last one of the bridge! hell, I love them all!
It looks so cold out there haha, did it warm a little later on the day?

Congrats for winning 3rd!!! :hotjump:

Come on Kevin, you know you're not supposed to post about your everyday life. I mean, no one wants to read that! If they did, I'm sure there would be a bunch of posts saying "Great pics Kev!" or "Awesome scenery, Kevin!" But where are they, huh? Where....are......oh.

Great pics Kevin!!!!

Thanks everyone. I realized after I posted the thread that there were no actual photos of balls anywhere and then I felt stupid for being misleading. Then right after that I decided it doesn't matter :)

wow..... amazing scenary kev!
I love the "cold bench" one, and the wierd wierd frozen weed and the last one of the bridge! hell, I love them all!
It looks so cold out there haha, did it warm a little later on the day?

Congrats for winning 3rd!!! :hotjump:

Right when we started, if you stood directly in the sun, it wasn't too bad. But in general, no it didn't get much warmer. It's fine though, I'm starting to think I play better in bad weather.

Man, I hate waiting for the frost to melt on the morning your out playing golf. What do you shoot to get 3rd?

We shot an 83 and help from our combined handicap is what got us into 3rd place.

Thanks again!