Still in the Dark
Sep 27, 2003
Naples
IMGP0243.jpg

IMGP0244.jpg

IMGP0245.jpg

IMGP0247.jpg

IMGP0248.jpg

Since my Katatonia collection is always superseded...maybe my baby (guitar) can get some respect :D

Post pics of your favorite guitar you own.

My gears and stuffs.

1.JPG

My Jackson Dinky

2.JPG

Ibanez RG350X

3.JPG

My old strat ( first guitar.. been have it for about 10 years ) it sold ;) hah

4.JPG

Fender 100 W.

5.JPG

Boss GT-6

6.JPG

Digital Studio Boss Br-1600 .. it;s the shit!

7.JPG

My Comp. :Spin:

8.JPG

Misc. Stuff

9.JPG

some stuff

10.JPG

The best tool for guitar players :) " GripMaster " .

ESTIOZ, Nice stuff!

I also have a GT-6, and recently got a GT-8. I wonder what "The Ultimate Shit" sounds like hehe, I just use 16-2 "Metal Lead" because I'm not good at making my own effects :D . Anyway, that Ibanez is also really nice!

hehe..
guit.JPG

my epiphone les paul goth, with gibson 498t mic (i only use one mic..)and my accoustic landola. i inherited it from my mom, so it is about 40 years old.
also a laney amp and a marshal speaker.
i have a base and a violin also, but i never play those.

i have tryed a lot of multieffects, but i discovered that nomatter how much different sound it can make, i only used the reverb, and dist, so now i have not one single effect, only a footswitch to change/turn off the amplifier dist.

pedals are gay. :)

TheTemple.jpg

Schecter 006 Deluxe Lefty

TheTemple004.jpg

Yamaha PSRX keyboard

TheTemple008.jpg

Dean Edge Bass Lefty

TheTemple009.jpg

Alvarez Acoustic/Electric Lefty

And my FAVORITE instrument:

Jinn0022.bmp.jpg

Myself! [I'm not being arrogant. My growling has massively improved to the point where I'm pretty decent now.]

Cerulean said:
Nice stuff Estioz. What kind of cool things can that Boss recorder do? I wanna buy something similar. Also, is that gripmaster worth buying?

The BR1600 is the shit .. 8 track simultanous recording .. all the " GT-6 effects incorporated.. emulation ..etc.. its good ..

and yes.. the gripmaster .. is really worth it .. before i play guitar.. im doing a little 10 mins of gripmaster.. and after.. my fingers just slide on the neck ( Like my finger was on some butter ( haha it;s a french expresion )) **like in butter ** cause it;s slide verry well .. **** AH never mind :) hahha

i bring the Gripmaster at my work too .. while im not playing guitar.. i do a little session of gripmaster.. it's good!.

well, actually you'd have to get past me, then my cat, then me again. [i won't be too happy second time around either]

after that, the guitar is yours. :)