Pictures

hahaha oh i do remember, walking into the venue with Mark, he disappears backstage, we slip through the crowd to the second row... and then nearly died "OMFG HE'S TOPLESS!!!" classic!

how did i not know about your obssession with his nipples?

We saw his smooth hairless, toned, caliente physique Katie, we cannot complain!!!! HOT BOD!!! He had his top off and we almost died, remember!? :p

EDIT: Awww, yeah, forgot to mention. I'm a bit obsessive about Ilja's nipples <3

xx Kirsty
Hey girl,good to see you here.

She told me yeah.
Soo jelous of that.:p
I get the hots from his pierced nipple.:heh:

hahaha oh i do remember, walking into the venue with Mark, he disappears backstage, we slip through the crowd to the second row... and then nearly died "OMFG HE'S TOPLESS!!!" classic!

how did i not know about your obssession with his nipples?

Katie really, how could you not know!? Everytime his shirt slipped a little bit I was like "EEEEEEEE HIS NIPPOL!!!!!111!!1"

Or maybe that was just in Glasgow I did that =/

xx Kirsty

ah fuck it, i know he's not in firewind, but this thread needs more caliente!
Kiuaspailamo.jpg

Ahhh, it was Glasgow, because I harrassed Alan for hours about pierced nipples when I was drunkenly staggering around the Cathouse in an eye patch and a bandana with possibly the two biggest men in the building (Mark Cross and Alan). LOL.

xx Kirsty

hahahaha it will happen, you know it will! still annoyed ted maul pulled out, we should try and get luca along anyway though

Aye me too.

That reminded me, was in the Cathouse on Friday night and I closed one of the toilet doors and I someone had scrawled "Luca from Ted Maul is fit" or something along those lines...I'll get a picture next time I'm there :p

TOTALLY reminded me of Emy. Bet it was her!

xx Kirsty

17437030a9813530395l.jpg

17437030a9813542390l.jpg

17437030a9813542438l.jpg

17437030a9813542492l.jpg

17437030a9813542554l.jpg

17437030a9813542605l.jpg

17437030a9813542653l.jpg

Left to right, my best friend Gaz from Taz, Gus G., Al of D and Matt Dorian!!!

17437030a9813542701l.jpg

Emy & Luca

17437030a9813542748l.jpg

The story behind this picture. Alan gurns in the previous picture and Mark says "That's one metal face you got there!! Kirsty, take another one!" *Mark makes this face*

17437030a9813542781l.jpg

That's only a couple. Enjoy! Might post some more if I get a chance!

xx Kirsty

Speeding home from work to see pictures :p Haha.

xx Kirsty

haha unfortunately i sped home from work, eat quickly, grabbed a load of clothes and head off to my cousins house to pose as a 'gothic beauty' for her beauty and the beast photo shoot... then got distracted chatting about bands (she's the only person in my family who has good music taste) and i've only just got back... but awesome pictures!!!!

so I was looking through this thread and saw this:

Here's some pics i took in Oslo last October when Firewind shared stage with Dragonforce.

ApolloGusBob2.jpg

my immediate thought:

*night fever, night fever*

in finland...asshole is "peräaukko"... my little contribution :D
and yes, i'm a Finnish/Greek mix o__o is that really so strange?

satana perkele viitu!!! (first words I ever learnt in Finnish hahaha it impressed the Kiuas boys but then I thought I'd better be polite and learn normal words too)

(can you tell i'm extremely bored at work?)