Piercings and Tatto`s

Mischievous

Jun 24, 2002
Sweden
Do you like it...???

Do you have anyone????

What do you think about it...????

I like piercing, I have a good number on my body...

I'm not much for piercings, but I have 1 tattoo. It's the Japanese characters that stand for the "NY" logo used by the New York Yankees baseball team. It's on the outside of my right calf.

I'm getting my 2nd one soon, the mandolin w/ batwings & the coiled snake from the Blind Guardian "Imaginations..." album cover.

I have the MuDvAyNe logo (roughly 9 cm diameter) high in the centre of my back, at the nape of the neck. It looks like this http://www.ishi.org/products/m-mudvayne1.jpg at the bottom of the poster but with black outlines instead of white (obviously). It symbolises the Goat Of Mendes.

Sometime within the next couple of months i'm also going to design a pattern of thorny, almost tribal wreathe to be done in black and red across my left shoulder and upper arm, and my lower right back, buttock and upper right leg. Can't wait.

like tats, not sure what i'll get as far as that goes

i have my nose and ears pierced.. i plan on getting my tounge pierced sometime later on in life and considering nipples.. but i probably wont go through with that

I have 1 tattoo. I used to have one peircing... Guess where it was? :p

As for women, I don't mind tattoos or a few peircings, but some people just go a little too far, IMO.

Tattoo's!! :cry: (no, Im not crying, Im drooling .. eh.. there is no drooling smiley for gods sake :p)

I have one, a black tribal thingy at the lower parts of my back, Im gonna do one more later this fall but havent decided what yet :)

If I ever get a tattoo, it'll have to be something abstract, like a nice tribal pattern or something similar. I haven't given the idea much thought, really.