Who has piercings and where?

normal stuff here....just 4 on my left ear and 7 on the other...i have these piercings for more than 7 years that i'm totally used to it...i don't even think they are too many as many say.....

no other piercings....
i've pierced my nose 2-3 times by myself for a little while....but never really kept any earing there... not even for a day.....
i remember the first time my aunt and my mum had seen me and freaked out....extremely funny :D well,i was 15 back then....now i'm no longer interested in having my nose pierced....

Originally posted by Melancholia
i've pierced my nose 2-3 times by myself
i thought i had been brave to decide, 5 years ago, to have my nose pierced not using the normal gun but letting this girl holing my nose with a huge needle (quite painful but safer), but you... you...... :eek:
my appreciation to your courage!

I don't have any and I never have. I've just never wanted one. And nearly everyone I know who has had one has taken them out after a while because they had problems.
There's only one person I know with a piercing and I love it on her. It looks great.

Originally posted by mourningstar
i thought i had been brave to decide, 5 years ago, to have my nose pierced not using the normal gun but letting this girl holing my nose with a huge needle (quite painful but safer), but you... you...... :eek:
my appreciation to your courage!

thankies :p hehe when you are a stubborn teenager you can do everything ;) and well,to me it seems less scary than letting someone else pierce me...... brrrrrrrr :yow:

Originally posted by Ultima Ibanez Overlord
There's only one person I know with a piercing and I love it on her. It looks great.
anyone I know, UIO?;)

me: only a pierced ear, drank mass quantities of Schwabenbrau and numbed my ear with ice, pierced it with a large gauge sewing needle.

what about tattoos? since you can often get piercings at the same places they do tats, does anyone here have "stained skin?"
I have two; an flying eyeball (eyeball with wings), and a sun with my wife's name in the center.

Originally posted by lizard
what about tattoos? since you can often get piercings at the same places they do tats, does anyone here have "stained skin?"
I have two; an flying eyeball (eyeball with wings), and a sun with my wife's name in the center.

I have three, but am having a very talented artist friend of mine design some Celtic knotwork to cover two of them which are old & faded (a scorpion and an oriental dragon, one on each shoulder). The third is a small black heart next to my right hipbone, which I'll probably have him design some addition to as well. I'm also working on a knotwork design to go across my lower back..I like keeping them where I can hide them if I need to.

I'd do as the Lady ot the Oracle, although I dont have any heh ;)
Enjoying them is one thing, but having to show them in moments where they were better hidden is not overly fun I guess

Originally posted by Northern Viking
I'd do as the Lady ot the Oracle, although I dont have any heh ;)
Enjoying them is one thing, but having to show them in moments where they were better hidden is not overly fun I guess

Exactly. There was a time when I wanted to get into law as a career, and the law field is still a real men's world..a chick with visible tattoos would've been judged differently (and definitely negatively) than one without. So I made sure that mine were all easily hidden.

Of course, now that both of my disapproving parents have passed away, and I'm more into the music biz as a career, I could tattoo my face & no one would care..but I'd still rather keep them where I can hide them if I need to. :)