Tattoos and piercings

I see... cool to have sibling shere :D Well, no fights then, ok? Hehe, hope my old brother isn't lurking here, somewhere... well, even if, it would be rather cool than disturbing.

Anyway, welcome to both of you!!

Originally posted by Ziuwarian
I see... cool to have sibling shere :D Well, no fights then, ok? Hehe, hope my old brother isn't lurking here, somewhere... well, even if, it would be rather cool than disturbing.

Anyway, welcome to both of you!!

thanx....haha ok as for my 10 tats i have a demonic skull with its tongue lashing out shrouded in flames with scrolls across it that read "we are the damned" on my lower back....pain in old english on my right chest....crossing battle axes on both forearms with the runes for Thor, radiating/dissapating energy, power, midgard in them...a dragon on my right bicep and latin/ 2 japanese konji for death/evil on my right upper shoulder...a fireball with the chinese symbol for destruction in it on my left bicep and finally a skul with horns on my left upper shoulder.....:D and am gettin more soon haha

I have one tattoo on my right leg, on that muscle beneath the knee. Want more, soon - just need some money first, hehe. Then I want a dragons head, like the ones they had on the viking ships, on one of my shoulders (probably left, to add up for the one on my leg). I also want one at the small of the back. I have three piercings in myleft ear, and one in the right, but I seldome use anything in them. Got tired of them, I guess. If I'll ever have another one, I think I want one on my tounge, but tattoos come first!! :) I want more, more, more!!!! (gues that's pretty normal; once you've got one, you'll want more, hehe)

i have few next project, but i need some money!!! :( yeah, it's disease

I have a tattoo on my arm. Now I want to get another one on the back of my neck or smth in the whole back would be cool too... also I'm getting a piercing soon :)

I have a tribal that stretches over my right upperarm and shoulder.
2 piercings in my left ear (nothing in there for 10 yrs now, though)
I've always wanted a big tattoo on my back.. and a long time ago I
created this one. Of course, that's just an early prototype and I'd
make it a lot better if I was ever gonna use it..

tattoo.jpg

Originally posted by Morgana

Actually not really with the first one, but when you get the second one, then you can hardly stop... hehe

that's ABSOLUTE right!

I have my left breast pierced....i plan to have others piercing and a tatoo when i'll have money...

Originally posted by Nova
well,i would like to have a tribal or a celtic knot on my left arm,
but i´m a little bit afraid of the pain...i can´t decide if or if not...

pain? i don't remember not any pain. pain & tatoos? argh... this is a legend:lol: