pig whistlers counciling service

pig whistler said:
come to me with whats on yer mind...and i will try to help you

this is not sexual related in any way :ill:

HAHAHAA you can take over the susie column cool :cool: i,d be interested to see your replys :D well i'm missing mick how can you help :loco:

video-phone-mainpage200x175.jpg

theres a problem with a certain meber in the forum but i cant name them

any way susie since this is pro counciling service... i can tell you miss mick but very shortly he will come back. and if you ever need a baby sitter i offer a cresh service as well

pig whistler said:
theres a problem with a certain meber in the forum but i cant name them

any way susie since this is pro counciling service... i can tell you miss mick but very shortly he will come back. and if you ever need a baby sitter i offer a cresh service as well
Where is the problem...?

You just have to admit to yourself that this certain member in this forum who has a problem is you! Come on boy... just say to yourself:

" I am the pig whistler, no one else... I don´t want to hurt myself, no... I don´t want to post bullshit in this forum... I am the pig whistler... Please help me!!!"

Sorry... :D

Susie said:
hey thanks, but a first class ticket to germany would be good :) i suppose i'll just keep typing to him :erk:
I can take some photos this evening. I could send them to you... It is just like a vid-phone, erhh without sound and with a high delay in the interaction but it might work :D.

what the hell is so funny? i dunno where either she or mick live like.. tell me!

if liverpool then my idea is:

6th nov. :easyjet liv-geneva 33 Ł geneva-zürich train 70 CHf zürich-esslingen free by car. 7th: esslingen-zh. Zh-geneva 70 chf, geneva-liv. plane 49 Ł .. alltogether 212 € if interested. cheers.

Frodnat said:
I can take some photos this evening. I could send them to you... It is just like a vid-phone, erhh without sound and with a high delay in the interaction but it might work :D.
oooo yes please, that would be great :cool: have a cool time :)

Dora said:
what the hell is so funny? i dunno where either she or mick live like.. tell me!

if liverpool then my idea is:

6th nov. :easyjet liv-geneva 33 Ł geneva-zürich train 70 CHf zürich-esslingen free by car. 7th: esslingen-zh. Zh-geneva 70 chf, geneva-liv. plane 49 Ł .. alltogether 212 € if interested. cheers.
yeh it is liverpool, but its the babysitting thing also, i think i'll just have to wait till the next one :erk: thanks anyway dora :)

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

PigWhistler, I'm the one with the problem and here it is.

I despise my life. I am hideous internally and externally. I am hated by someone who means the world to me. I am never not despondently depressed, in serious pain all the time. It never lets up. I can barely function because of this. I want to die most of the time. I have very little to enjoy in life or look foreward to, except for him who despises me. I am a coward, weak, lonely, empty, annoying to others, never thin enough, ashamed, lost, drifting, I want to torture myself but am even to cowardly for this, deserving of punishment in life. To quote someone else, I am shit, just....shit.

What is your recommendation?