Pirates of the Caribbean : At Worlds End

eh. well. i dont think they suffered from the trilogy curse, just the shit movie curse. lol. ive got some more good trilogy movies. they are just my opinions: The Naked Gun, The Terminator (i like the 3rd one too actually), the Evil Dead Trilogy (|,,|>.<|,,|), the Dawn Of The Dead movies, Lethal Weapon, The Man with no name trilogy (Fistful of Dollars, For a Few Dollars More, GB & U), and the first 2 godfathers are good.

Terminator, Back to the Future, Evil Dead, Dawn of the Dead, blah blah, weren't originally meant to be sequals. They were consintrated on doing one great movie, not thinking "well what can we leave open for any sequals".

Then ending to Back to the Future was a joke, they never intended to have a sequal, but so many people asked about it they decided to do one. (Not sure if the third one was planned before hand)

Terminator was supposed to be over at 2, but Arnold wanted more fame while running for Governator :p. Evil Dead was actually seen as a failure, which is why they decided to intentionally make a Army of Darkness a comedy (so I'm told), and Naked Gun was based off the TV Show Police Squad.

Movies like Star Wars Prequils, and the 2 Matrix sequals, you can tell are obviously just money grabbing bastards children of an originally good movie, most of the time those sequals end up being shit. Terminator 3 was cool, but it was no T2.

P.S. All you guys are forgetting the Mighty Ducks...Fags!

Terminator, Back to the Future, Evil Dead, Dawn of the Dead, blah blah, weren't originally meant to be sequals. They were consintrated on doing one great movie, not thinking "well what can we leave open for any sequals".

Then ending to Back to the Future was a joke, they never intended to have a sequal, but so many people asked about it they decided to do one. (Not sure if the third one was planned before hand)

Terminator was supposed to be over at 2, but Arnold wanted more fame while running for Governator :p. Evil Dead was actually seen as a failure, which is why they decided to intentionally make a Army of Darkness a comedy (so I'm told), and Naked Gun was based off the TV Show Police Squad.

Movies like Star Wars Prequils, and the 2 Matrix sequals, you can tell are obviously just money grabbing bastards children of an originally good movie, most of the time those sequals end up being shit. Terminator 3 was cool, but it was no T2.

P.S. All you guys are forgetting the Mighty Ducks...Fags!

Back to the Future 2 and 3 were filmed back to back (or as one), like the Matrix 2+3. But were released seperately.

dune-cat.jpg

man, does it even fucking matter? and dude, so the fuck what about the sequels, so what if some of them were made after the first got so much success, when has it never been about more profit? sorry if not making sense, im wasted as can be

*bump* just came back from the theaters. I would say it was a pretty good movie. Definatley better than i had expected. :headbang: <SPOILERS>I would say my only real problem with it was the fact that the Kraken was not in it at all (well, except for being dead). What I think would have been cool is if after Will becomes captain of the flying dutchman, the huge East India armada would start to come after them, and the flying dutchman would summon the kraken and take all those fuckers out</SPOILERS>anyway, i recommend this movie to anyone who enjoyed the first one and wished the 2nd one didn't suck :)

:lol: Kids = the most ludacris market in anything, especially films. Hence the fucking shit movies that get made and go on to make millions.

says someone who looks like an emo with long hair, who've never seen the sun, post webcam pic of himself to his virtual friends.... and wank to Alexi's pictures..

you ARE a teen my boy :lol:

how much taste in movie do you have anyway.... i really like jhonny depp, not because i'm a teen girl but because he's a much better actor than most newcombers out there..... i bet you've never seen Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas?

says someone who looks like an emo with long hair, who've never seen the sun, post webcam pic of himself to his virtual friends.... and wank to Alexi's pictures..

how much taste in movie do you have anyway.... i really like jhonny depp, not because i'm a teen girl but because he's a much better actor than most newcombers out there..... i bet you've never seen Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas?
just....stop now...seriously. saying that made YOU seem like more of a little stupid kid that Heartless is. oh...so now everyone who has long hair is ultimately emo? go kill youself, cunt.

Um, ok one if yer gonna be a Johnny Depp fan, pick a good movie douchebag, like Donnie brasco or Blow... not this kiddy tale bullshit. Faggot. And fuck, if you are gonna pick a kid's movie he's played in, why not take Edward Scissorhands... fuck. You say I masturbate to Alexi? I bet you flick the bean to that god aweful Willy Wonka remake. Dipshit!

and :lol: Anyways, enjoy watching shit movies