Pirates of the Caribbean : At Worlds End

I liked the movies (havent seen the third), but I don't think they're masterpieces by any stretch.

See, its making so much money because of the teenage girl market, which I am convinced is the most profitable market in the United States.

given the target audience, we can conclude that Johnny Depp+make up+Orlando Bloom=money

:lol: Kids = the most ludacris market in anything, especially films. Hence the fucking shit movies that get made and go on to make millions.

i was responding to the post about the pirates movie. i didnt want to double post. this is, after all, the POTC-AWE thread.

Yeh but I didn't understand the bit about Star Wars and LotR?

I will enjoy it, i don't expect these movies to be like a Casablanca or It's a wonderful life type of inspirational milestone movie. I take what i can get from them and enjoy it, i thought i was gonna hate bullet proof monk but i loved it lol.

Saying 'ghey' is rather pathetic. I'll let Gonzo get away with it cuz he was the first person I saw using it when I came to this forum... but anyone else is a fucking copy-cat faggot.

I would win them if I wasn't restricted. I still win though, but it would be even more embaressing for him if I could say whatever I wanted. Besides this isn't even a fight??

Ok, so... There's two type of people who don't like Pirates Of The Caribbean:

1. Those who say: "Hoooo that's so exagerate".
2. It's Walt Disney, the Kids are loving it... I'm so metal I won't listen to it.

Actually, I've just seen the third and it's really nice done. They're even some experimental scenes in it, and a lot (A LOT) of reference to plenty of movies and books and old seas legends. Sure they make it big - it works, but they didn't film the movie really fast just to do moneys, the scrip was already wrote.

And who said there's gonna be only three Pirates Of The Carabbean ? What's up with the Aqua De Vida?