Pirates of the Caribbean : At Worlds End

RiderOfJustice

New Metal Member
Jul 17, 2005
Woodland Hills California
I returned from viewing upon this movie about 1 hour ago. I suggest you all attend for it is a wonderful piece of cinema. There are many Plots/Sub-Plots in this movie so keep your witts about you and pay close attention to what is being said for it can get a bit confusing at times. The action was well choreographed, the special effects were magnificent and the comedy was a good laugh. All and all I proclaim this installment to be the best of the trilogy and suggest you all reserve tickets for the next reasonable showing in your nearest theatre. Ahoy Matties! arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh :kickass:

I saw it yesterday
it's an awesome movie, but there's too much humour in it

btw, you have to still untill the very end (after all the names and stuff) there's a bonus part after it :) (as always)

Well.. check out The Descent (maybe the best horror movie ever) and Deadly Sea (the guys jump to the ocean to swim and nobody remembers to the lay down the ladders from the boat, it's awesome)

I returned from viewing upon this movie about 1 hour ago. I suggest you all attend for it is a wonderful piece of cinema. There are many Plots/Sub-Plots in this movie so keep your witts about you and pay close attention to what is being said for it can get a bit confusing at times. The action was well choreographed, the special effects were magnificent and the comedy was a good laugh. All and all I proclaim this installment to be the best of the trilogy and suggest you all reserve tickets for the next reasonable showing in your nearest theatre. Ahoy Matties! arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh :kickass:

This coming from the person who hailed 300 as a masterpiece. No offense to you, but we definately do not share the same taste in films.

looking forward to seeing this.. the last one was terrible, i prefered the first

I am not a fan of these movies. The first I found boring, the second I never bothered to watch, and same will prolly end up happening to this one. If I want to watch a good swash-buckling movie... I'll watch The Count of Mutherfuckin-Monte Cristo! :kickass:

On another note, Spiderman 3 was shitty. I was crushed. First X-Men was raped, that movie franchise sucked balls compared to the comic. Spiderman 1&2 were decent but, they gayed up venom so, so badly in this last one.... I think comic book based-films are now pieces of shit. Fantastic 4 wasn't too bad though, so I still have some hope in the future. But yeh, it's a sad day when a Will Ferrel movie (as much as I love him) owns Spiderman... Blades of Glory ftw!

dude, The Count of Monte Cristo (the movie, and im assuming you are talking about the one from 2003 or something like that) was an absolute piece of fucking shit. I can't stress how amazing the book is (infinitely better than the movie of course). Have you read it?

dude, The Count of Monte Cristo (the movie, and im assuming you are talking about the one from 2003 or something like that) was an absolute piece of fucking shit. I can't stress how amazing the book is (infinitely better than the movie of course). Have you read it?

Books aren't metal... :rolleyes:

But die in a motherfucking pelican attack, that movie was awesome. The book might have been better, that is often the case but the movie was good I think.

I think they should have waited another year or so before releasing the new Pirates movie. I still see crap in the stores advertising Pirates 2...talk about overflowing the market.

I still can't fathom how this movie has made so much money... isn't it like one of the biggest box office hits in history... it's such a piece of shit.

Books aren't metal... :rolleyes:
:lol: I seriously can't believe you said that. Thats a pretty ignorant thing to say. Also, books ARE fucking metal. Read some sometime, they might make you a bit smarter (and belive me that will help). Yea, if both of you guys read the book I'm sure that you will agree with me. They totally butchered it with that movie. I mean, I know its IMPOSSIBLE to do a direct (or even close) book to movie adaptation, but seriously, they fucked it up BIG TIME.
EDIT: "Pirates" Suffers from the dreaded trilogy curse. Its a damn shame. It would have been better if they had waited, but oh well. MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!! I think the only movies that haven't been hit are the Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, and Back to the Future.

:lol: I seriously can't believe you said that. Thats a pretty ignorant thing to say. Also, books ARE fucking metal. Read some sometime, they might make you a bit smarter (and belive me that will help). Yea, if both of you guys read the book I'm sure that you will agree with me. They totally butchered it with that movie. I mean, I know its IMPOSSIBLE to do a direct (or even close) book to movie adaptation, but seriously, they fucked it up BIG TIME.

Note the ":rolleyes:" that means it was a joke... :Smug: And besides, a book can be better than the movie, and the movie doesn't have to follow the book exactly, it can still be a great movie regardless. Just cuz it's not an exact adaptation doesn't mean shit. Unless the movie sucks. Like X-Men. :erk:

friends 4th cousin EDIT: "Pirates" Suffers from the dreaded trilogy curse. Its a damn shame. It would have been better if they had waited, but oh well. MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!! I think the only movies that haven't been hit are the Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, and Back to the Future.

Huh?

I still can't fathom how this movie has made so much money... isn't it like one of the biggest box office hits in history... it's such a piece of shit.

I liked the movies (havent seen the third), but I don't think they're masterpieces by any stretch.

See, its making so much money because of the teenage girl market, which I am convinced is the most profitable market in the United States.

given the target audience, we can conclude that Johnny Depp+make up+Orlando Bloom=money

i was responding to the post about the pirates movie. i didnt want to double post. this is, after all, the POTC-AWE thread.