((OT)) Pirates of the Caribbean : At Worlds End

RiderOfJustice

New Metal Member
Jul 17, 2005
Woodland Hills California
I returned from viewing upon this movie about 1 hour ago. I suggest you all attend for it is a wonderful piece of cinema. There are many Plots/Sub-Plots in this movie so keep your witts about you and pay close attention to what is being said for it can get a bit confusing at times. The action was well choreographed, the special effects were magnificent and the comedy was a good laugh. All and all I proclaim this installment to be the best of the trilogy and suggest you all reserve tickets for the next reasonable showing in your nearest theatre. Ahoy Matties! arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh :kickass:

I'm going to see it soon. Dead Man's Chest wasn't so good. I hope this one will redeem the whole series.

I don't particularly like these films, i nearly fell asleep during the first movie. Johnny Depp is good and stuff, and it has good tension and humour, but it's just so dumb. The setting/fantasy world feels hollow and theres no atmosphere whatsoever. It's just not convincing enough, so you feel theres no point in getting involved in the story. Typical Hollywood cash-in garbage.

I was planning to going to a marathon, where the first two were showed and then, at midnight, the third one, but everyone who might have come along had school the day after, and I'm not coughing up 20 euros for 8 hours of PotC on my own. The people you go with are half the fun.

Still, I'm gonna go watch it one of these days.

I don't particularly like these films, i nearly fell asleep during the first movie. Johnny Depp is good and stuff, and it has good tension and humour, but it's just so dumb. The setting/fantasy world feels hollow and theres no atmosphere whatsoever. It's just not convincing enough, so you feel theres no point in getting involved in the story. Typical Hollywood cash-in garbage.

LISTEN TO THIS MAN!! :kickass:

I whole-heartedly agree.

Haven't seen the second installment yet, guess i should see that before seeing the new one!
Same here, although I'm bot even gonna bother to be honest.

Too bad they're making another PotC with Depp.

I just got back from seeing it and have to say it was phenomenal!

"Take everything you can, and give nothing in return!"

there making another one? I thought this was the last one. After watching the clip at the end of the credits there is no way of making a 4th one

no. on COB-OT and via MSN he has talked shit about symphony x time in and time again and he insults the band even greater by posting in this forum.

But now his post was about the Pirates Of The Caribbean and I saw nothing wrong about it. As long as one follows the forum rules one has the freedom to post here. :)

I can tell stupid jokes about eskimos here but when I go into an iglu full of ice bear killers I probably just talk about the snow and be polite. :lol:

*SPOILER ALERT*

Well at the end of the movie sparrow is riding off on his boat and is looking at a map, which he spins until the words line up and basically foreshadow that the next movie will be about the fountain of youth. Barbosa also talks about going after the fountain of youth.

Dude you talk SHIT about symphony x. LEAVE THIS FORUM. everyone shun this bastard heartless name. he has bashed symphony x time in and time again he should be banned from this forum.
I talk shit about every band and I'm not going anywhere. :lol:

Pirates was good. Definitely not as good as the first one (better action etc etc but plotwise... no) It definitely had the "finishing third" story.

havent seen it yet but i really want to.. i loved the first, the second was quite ok.. but being half a movie and all, it was a little disappointing as of course it was so 'unfinished', but im sure they have wrapped it all up nicely. and i pretty much love everything johnny depp does (that ive seen, theres lots of his stuff i havent yet).. not really a kiera knightley fan, but whatever.. im sure it will be great..

*SPOILER ALERT*

Well at the end of the movie sparrow is riding off on his boat and is looking at a map, which he spins until the words line up and basically foreshadow that the next movie will be about the fountain of youth. Barbosa also talks about going after the fountain of youth.

If you watch the little thing after the credits, it shows 10 years into the future. Although that could only end one story then :)