Pirates of the Caribbean : At Worlds End

Yeh but I didn't understand the bit about Star Wars and LotR?
Oh I was talking about how those and Back To The Future seem to be the only trilogies that don't suffer from the trilogy curse (The Matrix and Spiderman (well, just the 3rd one IMHO) are the only 2 that come to mind at the moment).

Don't you work at a Mac's Milk :lol:

Yeh, so? At least I'm making money bitch XD

Oh I was talking about how those and Back To The Future seem to be the only trilogies that don't suffer from the trilogy curse (The Matrix and Spiderman (well, just the 3rd one IMHO) are the only 2 that come to mind at the moment).

Um... Back to the Future III was pretty bad imo, though I still enjoyed it. And Star Wars didn't succumb to the trilogy curse, but the prequels did :erk: but again, I enjoyed them a great deal. There are a lot of good Trilogy films... none come to mind though right now as I just got off work... but hm... The Once Upon a Time in China films aren't too bad :D

rolleyesya9.png

Yeh, so? At least I'm making money bitch XD

Um... Back to the Future III was pretty bad imo, though I still enjoyed it. And Star Wars didn't succumb to the trilogy curse, but the prequels did :erk: but again, I enjoyed them a great deal. There are a lot of good Trilogy films... none come to mind though right now as I just got off work... but hm... The Once Upon a Time in China films aren't too bad :D
hmm. personally i liked BTTF III the best. hehe. i like the wild west theme. anyway when i mean star wars i always talk about the first 3. dont even get me started on the prequels. fuckin.......ugghh...george lucas. "hey, just for the hell of it, lets put 30+ renderable characters in one shot, and alll have them doing something!" *brain explodes from the amount of CGI bullsiht*
http://www.fortheretarded.com/?p=281

hmm. personally i liked BTTF III the best. hehe. i like the wild west theme. anyway when i mean star wars i always talk about the first 3. dont even get me started on the prequels. fuckin.......ugghh...george lucas. "hey, just for the hell of it, lets put 30+ renderable characters in one shot, and alll have them doing something!" *brain explodes from the amount of CGI bullsiht*

I enjoyed the prequels.... but the story sucked dick.

eh. well. i dont think they suffered from the trilogy curse, just the shit movie curse. lol. ive got some more good trilogy movies. they are just my opinions: The Naked Gun, The Terminator (i like the 3rd one too actually), the Evil Dead Trilogy (|,,|>.<|,,|), the Dawn Of The Dead movies, Lethal Weapon, The Man with no name trilogy (Fistful of Dollars, For a Few Dollars More, GB & U), and the first 2 godfathers are good.

I agree with this 100% :worship: :worship: