PISSING RAZORS

Brett - K A L I S I A

Dreaded Moderator
Feb 26, 2004
France
www.towerstudio.net
Please post all questions, comments & anything related to this artist here.

Pissing Razors / Cast Down The Plague

pissing_pissing.jpg
pissing_cast.jpg

Man, this band has been so underated throughout the years. The first two albums by Andy are fucking classics. Eddie Garcia (drummer) has been producing them since Andy, and I've learned a couple things from him. I'm sure he watched Andy close, Eddie's mix on their album "Where We Come From" has gotta be my favorite guitar sound of ALL TIME. Check out ALL their albums!

:kickass:

can i just say, just because a kit belongs to a touring band it doesn't magically sound good lol. I had alot of fun with those guys, Eddie is now FOH for Overkill btw.

can i just say, just because a kit belongs to a touring band it doesn't magically sound good lol. I had alot of fun with those guys, Eddie is now FOH for Overkill btw.

haha - I forgot about this site (sorry). Yeah Andy I think this album was one of your standouts as drums go. I think Eddy standing over your shoulder didn't hurt either, but team efforts can be the best sometimes.

The first self titled as a whole was your best work with them. I remember you emailed me and told me you used Cubase for their albums, and you also used a 57 on the guitar cab tracked six times. Crazy! These days we stick a plug in on it and wonder why the guitar sounds flat, right?!