Plan To Upload TONS of Drum Covers!

Hey everyone I have been really busy lately with other things like school, playing in my church band, and practicing for drum AND keyboard covers. I have learned alot in the past month and I hope to have a lot of them uploaded by next week. I am now out of school for fall break so I will have plenty of time to record my covers.

Ones I plan to upload by Theocracy are:
The Writing In the Sand (I know I did this before, but I am adding the keyboards to it as well)
Mirror of Souls Pt 2 & 3 (maybe, it's a long song. drums & keyboards)
Drown (drums)
As the World Bleeds (drums & keyboard at the beginning)

If any of you are Harmony fans, I will be posting the following songs:
Eternity (drums)
Dreaming Awake (drums)
Fragile (all keyboards all done by me)
Without You (drums)
Rain (drums)
Don't Turn Away (I have done this one too, but I am remaking it since it was my first video and I am adding keyboards)
Inner Peace (drums)
Weak (maybe if I am more comfortable playing the keyboard in that song)
Hollow Faces (drums)

NOTE: the Harmony songs I will not post in this forum because this is, obviously, the Theocracy forum. You will find them on my YouTube though. I will let you know when I get them uploaded.

I also got Zildjian cymbals for my birthday last month and will be recording those from now on.

By the end of my Fall Break, I should (if nothing pops up) have most or all of these drum covers. I am going somewhere from October 4-8 so I will try to get all of them up here by October 3rd.