Plans for friday and saturday

Originally posted by Lady of the Oracle
Ahhhh Last Tribe..a friend of mine just turned me on to them recently, great stuff isn't it???

Ya know, a friend of mine recorded this for me, and it was about the fourfth time through (after a couple weeks' break) before I actually starting liking it. Funny how that works, eh? :)

Shaye

Originally posted by Se7enChurches
yeah, didn't you say you'd seen Napalm Death? Barney is one of the kings of growly vocals... or did you see them with Lee?

Oh, no, Barney all the way!! I have a great picture of him (stooping down) with me and my best friend back then! And I won't even talk about what a flirt Mitch was. :) We even got to hear some Meathook Seed stuff. Great show!

Shaye

Originally posted by lady_space
Oh, no, Barney all the way!! I have a great picture of him (stooping down) with me and my best friend back then! And I won't even talk about what a flirt Mitch was. :) We even got to hear some Meathook Seed stuff. Great show!

Shaye

lucky you... I saw them on the Inside the Torn Apart tour, so Mitch was long gone... it was still a great show though. they closed the show with Barney saying "ok, we've got one more song for you", the crowd cheering immensely, and then being treated to "You Suffer" in all its two seconds of glory.

Ryan