plastic head music distribution: any good???

mooserider

Chaos Webmaster
Jan 28, 2002
Lille, France
www.metal-immortel.com
i just wanted to know if anyone ever ordered something on their website? I don't always trust mail order companies on the internet but they have something I really want. I was wondering if anyone here used it? If so did you encounter any sort of problem?

Thanks for your help!

moosie

I ordered an Orchid hooded sweatshirt from them and they sent it in less than two weeks. Sucks though because i ordered my shirts from a different place and they've been taking awhile, i wish i would have used plastichead for my shirts too. They're based out in the UK and i live in the states so that was really quick.

TheLordofGuitars said:
I ordered an Orchid hooded sweatshirt from them and they sent it in less than two weeks. Sucks though because i ordered my shirts from a different place and they've been taking awhile, i wish i would have used plastichead for my shirts too. They're based out in the UK and i live in the states so that was really quick.
Hey, I just ordered the Orchid HSW as well, and my total is 33 pounds, but I understand that the exchange rates change weekly, but I need to know the exact amount that will be charged, because I used my mom's debit card. When did you find out how much in U.S. dollars it was??

edit: Why are you not allowing people to email or PM you?! :yell:

Well the rates do change all the time, but on the currency converter I was using, it gave me $49.something :erk:

I just want to know when you found out what the exact cost was