Tower Records Pre-sale Question

chiefs45177

Sep 1, 2004
Ohio
Did anyone else order any of the 4 new Anthrax releases on Tower Records site? I was just wondering when you are able to download the "exclusive" tracks. I placed my order and was not given any info in the e-mail I received...just wondering if I missed something.

Yup, I thought these were "exclusive" downloads. They're tracks from Alive 2, which it should've said before hand. The "i'm the man" link doesn't work and neither does the studio video footage from 1990.

BIGPHAT442 said:
Yup, I thought these were "exclusive" downloads. They're tracks from Alive 2, which it should've said before hand. The "i'm the man" link doesn't work and neither does the studio video footage from 1990.

hmmm,i dont like what i am hearing,a bit deceptive hey!

chiefs45177 said:
Did anyone else order any of the 4 new Anthrax releases on Tower Records site? I was just wondering when you are able to download the "exclusive" tracks. I placed my order and was not given any info in the e-mail I received...just wondering if I missed something.

i will wait to see if my fanclub shit arrives before i have the faith to order directly from anthrax again,i chose to order all releases on amazon,at least i know they are reliable,hopefully it all works out!

Yeah, I got my e-mail this morning with the links to the songs and the video. "I'm The Main" didn't work, but they just sent me a new link for it. I was kinda disappointed that they are tracks from 'Alive 2', but I can't bitch too much...I've gotten plenty of free Anthrax stuff over the years.