"Into Night's Requiem Infernal" pre-order:

Here's what I got from The End. I just thought there might have been a printing problem. Of course, I'm not giving the shirt up :p

I handle all of the shirt manufacturing. I’m not sure if you are familiar with screen printing or not but the reason why your image isn’t as vivid as the image in the picture is because the image in the picture was created on a computer by a graphic designer. It isn’t an actual T-Shirt printed with ink. When transferring images to screens you always lose detail and it is difficult to get an exact replica of an image that is very photo realistic as the Novembers Doom shirt image is very photo realistic. So far you are the only person who hasn’t been happy with their shirt but with every shirt, CD or Vinyl release there are always some people who aren’t satisfied and it’s completely understandable. Unfortunately we will not be making replacement shirts. The process of printing takes several hours to setup for 1 or 2 shirts. If you are unsatisfied please send it back the unwashed shirt with my attention and I’ll refund the cost of the shirt and charge you only for the CD. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Here's what I got from The End. I just thought there might have been a printing problem. Of course, I'm not giving the shirt up :p

I handle all of the shirt manufacturing. I’m not sure if you are familiar with screen printing or not but the reason why your image isn’t as vivid as the image in the picture is because the image in the picture was created on a computer by a graphic designer. It isn’t an actual T-Shirt printed with ink. When transferring images to screens you always lose detail and it is difficult to get an exact replica of an image that is very photo realistic as the Novembers Doom shirt image is very photo realistic. So far you are the only person who hasn’t been happy with their shirt but with every shirt, CD or Vinyl release there are always some people who aren’t satisfied and it’s completely understandable. Unfortunately we will not be making replacement shirts. The process of printing takes several hours to setup for 1 or 2 shirts. If you are unsatisfied please send it back the unwashed shirt with my attention and I’ll refund the cost of the shirt and charge you only for the CD. Sorry for the inconvenience.

That's a load of crap - there are some great quality, multi-colored shirts with intricate designs. I think it has everything to do with the in-house T-shirt shop that The End uses, which they link to from their site. At least they're agreeing to refund the shirt if you return it.

I noticed that the quality of the Amid/Sculptured Ivy printing on the shirts from the reissues last year was a little less than the pictures that Paul posted, but defintiely not as drastic as this example. I accepted that for the same reason above, noting that they were only charging $10 a shirt instead of $25. These INRI shirts are missing 50% of the image, which is just absurd.

That's a load of crap - there are some great quality, multi-colored shirts with intricate designs. I think it has everything to do with the in-house T-shirt shop that The End uses, which they link to from their site. At least they're agreeing to refund the shirt if you return it.

I noticed that the quality of the Amid/Sculptured Ivy printing on the shirts from the reissues last year was a little less than the pictures that Paul posted, but defintiely not as drastic as this example. I accepted that for the same reason above, noting that they were only charging $10 a shirt instead of $25. These INRI shirts are missing 50% of the image, which is just absurd.

I'd agree with your assessment. I've done some t-shirt work before through a family member who deals in custom apparel and have seen much better results. I'm sure their price point has something to do with it, and ultimately, to me, it's more a reflection on the label/business than it is the band.

Well, at least they are willing to offer a refund for those who want to send em back.
I think (hope) I finally got everything squared away with Paypal and the End, so I hope to have my package sometime next week.

Man, that stinks about the shirt, though it does have a cool KVLY feel to it, though I am sure that's not what the band was going for!

So check this....
I checked on my order on The Omega site, and it said EXPIRED.
I sent a message to them through CONTACT US.
Someone did email me back quickly, saying something to the effect that since I chose Paypal, and the order was placed OVER 30 days ago, Paypal cancels the pending payment.

Why did they even submit to Paypal for payment until the order was ready to be shipped?

Not sure what's going to happen with my order.
I emailed the guy back and said, "I still want the package, so please complete the order"

We'll see what happens. My guess is....no shirt for Jasonic......... :(

yeah, I just get back from vacation to this too....then seeing the shirts? yikes! the 2 ND shirts I own will be the plastic TPHD one, and this one..but hey, its all about the music as far as I am concerned! :headbang: For me, I fully do not have any negative feelings towards the band on this, because they are a great band, and great men who love to interact with us here, so in all reality, its just a shirt...and as far as not having received the CD yet, this is similar to when TNR was leaked a few weeks before the release date, and I waited patiently while some talked about it before I could hear it myself.

Awesome. I just emailed The End and issued a complaint of the quality of the printing on the shirt. I'm still going to keep it, but they need to hear that they did a horrible job with these shirts.

same here, I was expecting the front cover on the shirt...and in color
Looks good but I was expecting something else.

We had a fantastic Metal Shop called Root Cellar Records, but that went out of business in 2004... now all we have are FYE, and used cd places, like Cheapo and Discland, who both have a week metal selection but decent prices.

Not to be a jerk, but only 21 hours until I go pick my copy up from the store :p

I remember that place! Was so disappointed when they went out of business. Cool guy running it as well. The metal scene in the twin cities needs a good shock, clearly.

I never had an issue with the end, but as things appear here, I am glad I didn't go that route this time. Best Buy...much more satisfying.

Though I have to agree with Jasonic, the shirt does have a 'lulzkvlt' look to it. Which isn't bad, but yeah, this is Novembers Doom. Not Immortal XD. Actually, starting to think I should of ordered with the shirt...my selection has been getting slimmer and slimmer as the holes take over my collection.

You can order these now! For those who pre-ordered the CD, contact me through PM, prove you pre-ordered from The End, and instead of buying through the website, you will paypal me directly, and you can take $5 off the price listed.

tshirt_mockup_INRI.jpg

well if it is silk screened like they say it is they have to do each color on separate screens, one after the other. which would explain the monochrome look. that said if they promised a full color print then thats what shouldve been delivered. its more expensive to do though i guess. i think the t shirts look badass like that personally.

hey guys, after coming back from my vacantion (3 weeks in st. petersburg, russia - awesome! and one week longer than planned) i found INRI waiting for me at the mailbox. had a lot of stuff to take care of but this week i've finally had some time to listen to it straight through a couple of times. great job!!! i think the material is returning to be a bit more emotive than TNR (not intended as criticisism on that one). it's got a bit more cohesive feeling overall through, and i love the guitar solos. sasha's drumming is awesome too. standout tracks for me now are A Eulogy for the Living Lost, Empathy's Greed, I Hurt Those I Adore, When Desperation Fills the Void. really busy with exams now and all kinds of other crap, but hopefully i'll have some more time here soon to discuss it a bit more here :) hope to see you guys play it live! ( in 2010 i guess :) )

all in all, great cd and a definite improvement over TNR. I like it!

P.S. indeed, the bundled t shirt is a piece of crap. lol.