TNR/TWC: Pre-ordering from The End has been activated

Because i'm not sure that the package will be available in Metalzone Belgium (Carl, you know), i placed my order at the End Records.
For the Europeans : it will cost 33€uro.
Now the wait can begin, i'll hope that the package will make it through custom in Belgium.

gtx

i'll hope that the package will make it through custom in Belgium.

Don't worry for that, I have made a lot of big orders (5-6 CDs) from The End and I never had problems with customs. I don't think that a parcel with one CD and a book with 84 pages will be so heavy to cause problems.

I wish I could've got this, honestly do, but Pain of Salvation - Scarsick (SIGNED by the band) took a bit more priority.

That would also be a great buy. I've heard Cribcaged and absolutely loved it. I'm very excited to get hold of this album.

It isn't, I've had the leak since it leaked and it isn't as good. I love it, it is the best album I've heard this year so far ... and I'll admit I didn't like it at first but now it is a solid 8.5-9/10.

I wish I could've got this, honestly do, but Pain of Salvation - Scarsick (SIGNED by the band) took a bit more priority.

Maybe Pain of Salvation would like to hear this on their forum, instead of telling the ND guys why you just can't buy their product, because PoS takes priority.

You know, I keep to myself, and stay out of the general day to day here, and never step in unless I have too. You people don't use your heads at all. Keep this in mind, when one day this forum disappears without notice. This way, you'll never have to wonder why.

maybe it's one of those spasms, you know? ;)

a friend of mine from greece is absolutely nuts about that PoS band (yes that abbreviation has 2 meanings :D and imo they are both applicable in this case). she saw them live yesterday in athens and by coincidence ran into them at the streets one day before, got an autograph in the only cd she didnt have an autograph in, even got to hold the mic a while during the concert (which was supposed to last an hour, but they made it 2.5 instead). she was totally happy today! at least they (PoS) are nice people like you are, but i'd get the book over scarsick any day :lol: