TNR/TWC: Pre-ordering from The End has been activated

It's cool man, don't worry. This forum isn't getting shut down any time soon, like it or not LOL Misunderstandings happen. Just as long as everyone is able to understand each other in the end, that's what matters.

Anyhow Mort, in terms of wanting to get the book at some point, you might have a chance later down the line, because the book will be available separately for sale at a later date. You won't get the extras that come as part of the package and stuff, though. But if you seriously have interest in purchasing the book, you can at least plan ahead and just get it later on perhaps? The book itself is not limited to the pre-orders, just the special book+cd+extras set. At least I think I'm correct on this...Paul can clarify it for you.

Ah, that works out well. I guess TER didn't explain it well, it says "CD signed by Paul, book, and poster" which is a good deal for 40 dollars honestly, but a suade bag :eek: That sounds cooler than the wooden box Agalloch sent their stuff out in. (That thing gave me a splinter T_T)

There are only 300 avail in the pre-order. You might want to move quicker than that....

OK, you made me nervous! I was planning to order next week, but I can't risk these selling out. I would never forgive myself. I just went to The End Records and placed my order.

Can't wait to get this!!! :headbang: You guys rock, I hope you sell a million copies!!!

BTW, I noticed that The End has 60 second samples of each song up now...

sounds interesting :D what could it be.... earlier release? more goodies? free GSF album for everybody who preordered? :D (i can be such a greedy bitch hehe)

So here it is... The pre-orders are now open for JUST the CD, and the good news, the production run for the book has been increased from 300 to 1000 pieces. What this means is a price break per book, so instead of keeping the price the same, and screwing the fans like most labels do, The End has LOWERED the price of the special edition pre-order to only $29.99. Those of you who have paid the $39.99 for the pre-order will be getting a refund, or credit with The End. You should be contacted on that soon.

The first 300 comes in the suede bag, with book, CD, Poster, and some other items we're working on putting inside, making this an incredible package for only $29.99.

After the 300 go, the book will available on it's own.

Good news Paul! I actually just came here to find out what was going on. I just received an e-mail from the End and apparently my pre-order w/the book has been shipped?! It does say that the price is $29.99 now. That's no matter to me, I understand about the refund, etc. But, I thought that these weren't going to be shipped yet?! ...especially this soon before the release date and without the extra goodies?! Don't get me wrong, if it is seriously on its way then I am ecstatic, but...I'm confused. :confused:

Don't quote me on this, Paul would know better, but I don't think anyone should have anything shipped to them just yet, especially if you were one of the first 300 who get the full package. We'll look into it.

Cool beans. I received the email from THE END too.
Looks like they are only charging me $29.99.

I don't think it indicated that it was shipped yet. Just looks like an invoice.