"Into Night's Requiem Infernal" pre-order:

I just received my pre-order today! Paul's confirmation from The End was true, and their confirmation emails must have just gone out late. Hopefully everone else receives theirs shortly.

One comment about the shirt - a lot of the detail from that picture didn't transfer to the fabric. I can see the skull and top of the hood, a baby's head, and the hand. So anything in the lighter color is ok, but the rest is pretty dark.

Time to pop the cd in! :headbang:

The album, on the other hand... fantastic!

July409.jpg

All I can do is continue to offer you apologies, and more apologies. The shirt is obviously not how we intended it to look, and after handing in the design, the quality control belongs to someone else.

All I can say is any shirt you purchase from us directly, you can expect top quality. We will be pressing full color, CD cover shirts, and those of you who ordered the pre-order shirt, when the time comes, prove to us you ordered a pre-order by photo, or a copy of your pre-order invoice, and we'll work out some sort of discount for you.

Be careful, Paul. It looks like if I held a 5th generation photocopy up in front of a black shirt, you could mistake it for an actual shirt!

Man, that stinks about the shirt, though it does have a cool KVLY feel to it, though I am sure that's not what the band was going for!

So check this....
I checked on my order on The Omega site, and it said EXPIRED.
I sent a message to them through CONTACT US.
Someone did email me back quickly, saying something to the effect that since I chose Paypal, and the order was placed OVER 30 days ago, Paypal cancels the pending payment.

Why did they even submit to Paypal for payment until the order was ready to be shipped?

Not sure what's going to happen with my order.
I emailed the guy back and said, "I still want the package, so please complete the order"

We'll see what happens. My guess is....no shirt for Jasonic......... :(

I am certainly not blaming the band for the shirt all. If it's any consolation, everything you guys have had a hand in, from the shirt design, to the album, music, lyrics and artwork is absolutely phenominal! I'm really impressed with this release!

Definitely cool about a discount on a future shirt though! I threw out my pre-order invoice, but we can all access our orders from The End's website if anyone needs proof.

Goddammit. I'll order the CD again later. I wanted to help the band out with first-week sales, but TheEnd fucked it up.

Paul, I'll scroll back and find out who reports to SoundScan, then I'll order from them. meh. At least I have my cool These Are They shirt.

Man, that stinks about the shirt, though it does have a cool KVLY feel to it, though I am sure that's not what the band was going for!

So check this....
I checked on my order on The Omega site, and it said EXPIRED.
I sent a message to them through CONTACT US.
Someone did email me back quickly, saying something to the effect that since I chose Paypal, and the order was placed OVER 30 days ago, Paypal cancels the pending payment.

Why did they even submit to Paypal for payment until the order was ready to be shipped?

Not sure what's going to happen with my order.
I emailed the guy back and said, "I still want the package, so please complete the order"

We'll see what happens. My guess is....no shirt for Jasonic......... :(

Dude, that fuckin' SUCKS! :mad: What a bunch of dildos, seriously. I almost ordered from The End...glad now I decided not to.