Aphotic CD Pre-order

Only $20? Hell yeah I'm in. And perfect timing, been working lots of OT at work the last 2 weeks, papa's getting some new metal!

Is there a way for you to track how these pre-order are going? The amount of people buying the bundle, the CD alone, etc.

Hopefully the ends webstore hasn't gone downhill as badly as I have heard it has, they used to be reliable for me.

I pre-ordered mine yesterday. Then I went to "share" the link to the CD listing on my Facebook account. When I did that, The End's web site gave me 11 thumbnails of band photos to pick from to attach to the posting. Only one of them was a picture of Novembers Doom, I have no idea who was in the other pics.

Wasn't expecting a signed cd fold out along with the pre-order. Very nice surprise and great to have my physical copy. Also love the design of the shirt, nice and simple. I've been less and less into the over elaborate designs these last few years.

I wore the Aphotic shirt I got with my preorder (shipped several days AFTER 5/10, thanks a lot The End Records) to the Y last night while I exercised. The shirt did not give me extra super strength, nor did it cause me to get hit on by more hot chicks than usual - which is to say, none. Disappointed.

Just kidding - I'm pretty excited to have ordered a shirt big enough to actually fit me comfortably. Usually even the largest sizes are a bit too small.

I'll give my thoughts on Aphotic once I've been through it a couple more times. I'm sure you eagerly anticipate my opinion. :)

Ken