"Into Night's Requiem Infernal" pre-order:

Newbury Comics has a pre-order as well. Their site indicates a limited number will come with signed booklets.

Just to ensure I wasn't accidentally trolling due to sleep deprivation, I went back and searched for the listing. It's actually visible on the main page @ http://www.newburycomics.com/ .
This is a fairlyu standard promo for the store. Their other typical tactic is a fairly steep first-week price cut. I've gotten new releases there for $0.50 over or under direct-from-the-label costs.
Honestly, it's kind of shitty if you're a month off and TER hasn't told you about this. However, if they set it up bear in mind that Newbury Comics is one of the few brick and mortar locations you can consistently find this sort of thing. You'll run into stock variances from store to store but it'll be along the lines of they have the last three Darkane releases at the one near the yuppie mall and only the most recent at the one next to the Berklee School of music. Best Buy... you hedge on picking up NovDo at one, decide to get it ten miles up the road, and are forced to choose between Stryper and Warrant as the heaviest things they have.

Got a question for those who use Omega Order. I never used that service before, plz don't laugh.

I tried to place an order of a t-shirt+CD but it seems to be 'out of stock', for every t-shirt sizes. Is everything already sold?

thanks

Got a question for those who use Omega Order. I never used that service before, plz don't laugh.

I tried to place an order of a t-shirt+CD but it seems to be 'out of stock', for every t-shirt sizes. Is everything already sold?

thanks

Probably. They'll list items on the site, and if it says "Out of Stock" that means they don't have it. You can still order it, but it would take a while until they order more stock of the item, so your order will just sit on backorder.